DS #4403: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: Mobilized (France)

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
Ohhhhhh Its out...
WAIT! Pffffffft... i just noticed that big (France) i noticed.... Fudgenuts...
Oh well, soon the game will come soon in english
UK or US, neither matters.

Also to all the mods i apologise deeply about my stupidity earlier last week.... terribly sorry. I will never do that again. I promise that one

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Sorry boys, I can confirm beyond any doubt that there are no language options on this. Looks like it'll be a good game though. I'm sure the UK/US version will be along shortly. On the plus side I can confirm it works on Cyclo firmware 1.56b3, no AP detected so far. But I'm not gonna sit and search for AP if it means listening to that French guy in the training any longer.

Now if anyone can explain why every possible game aside from Band Hero has been dumped...?

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Giratina3 said:
Ohhhhhh Its out...
WAIT! Pffffffft... i just noticed that big (France) i noticed.... Fudgenuts...
Oh well, soon the game will come soon in english
UK or US, neither matters.

Also to all the mods i apologise deeply about my stupidity earlier last week.... terribly sorry. I will never do that again. I promise that one

For your sake I hope so too, you've done the same thing twice now and we don't give third chances for the same thing.

Giratina3

Trophies
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
Sorry boys, I can confirm beyond any doubt that there are no language options on this. Looks like it'll be a good game though. I'm sure the UK/US version will be along shortly. On the plus side I can confirm it works on Cyclo firmware 1.56b3, no AP detected so far. But I'm not gonna sit and search for AP if it means listening to that French guy in the training any longer.

Now if anyone can explain why every possible game aside from Band Hero has been dumped...?
Maybe a new AP? I dont know really..

Velveteer

Trophies
XP
Country
Giratina3 said:
Blaze163 said:

Maybe a new AP? I dont know really..
I can't see AP keeping it from being dumped. People would still dump it and go searching for a fix.

I've been looking forward to this, and considering there's no news of the English dump, I may just go French. If my French is good enough to get me through Phoenix Wright, I should be fine with this.

adundy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Blaze163 said:

For some reason the "Hero" games dont always get high dumping priority, I remember waiting till 2 weeks after the release date to get Guitar Hero: On Tour modern hits last summer.

Giratina3

Trophies
XP
Country
adundy said:
Blaze163 said:

For some reason the "Hero" games dont always get high dumping priority, I remember waiting till 2 weeks after the release date to get Guitar Hero: On Tour modern hits last summer.
You have a point there.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
adundy said:
Blaze163 said:

I noticed the same thing
laugh.gif
And the worst thing is we have to wait even longer for a buttonhack
cry.gif
tongue.gif

Justin121994

Bitcoin. coinbase.com/andrew
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
lol. WEll I played online this game and Hetoan is first in the rankings.. godd..Cheating has began before the game has even came out officially lol.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Purple_Heart, fuck i'm feeling old too