DS #4360: Dragon Master (Europe)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is an oddball of a game. I tried it out for shits & giggles, and it controls fine, has an interesting kind of RPG-adventure thing going on, but I doubt I'll be keeping it around. That being said, something tells me it's worth checking out for folks who are into simple action games. There's a neat, little spell system that uses the stylus, and it works fairly well. The graphics are not great; neither is the sound quality.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
It's definitely a budget title on the DS. Amazon.com has it up for 19.95 brand new, a price usually reserved for shovelware or games companies know won't sell like Marker Man Adventures.

I wish I could see more of this game online, too, since someone on another site says it "Play just like Halo" and I find that incredibly hard to believe.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
xolea1.jpg
156ac6a.jpg

33nuuea.jpg
xnrypg.jpg

pics are from ds-scene and pretty much, these are the pics that i could find.

BastarB

Trophies
XP
Country
Purdie said:
Dude is that kid riding a dragon in outer space?

Haha, well the developers seems to have forgotten some very basic and fundamental physical laws. You cannot fly in space unless you got an rocket engine attached to you. Well, maybe the dragon uses its fire as an rocket engine but then it will be flying backwards, now that also sounds stupid.
nyanya.gif

They apparently doesn't need any oxygen either. Well however, kids do not care about this kind of physical stuff, they just want to play the game.

I don't think this game is worth 19.95! It looks like another Shovelware title!

Blue Zoidberg

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BastarB said:
Purdie said:

Haha, well the developers seems to have forgotten some very basic and fundamental physical laws. You cannot fly in space unless you got an rocket engine attached to you. Well, maybe the dragon uses its fire as an rocket engine but then it will be flying backwards, now that also sounds stupid.
nyanya.gif

They apparently doesn't need any oxygen either. Well however, kids do not care about this kind of physical stuff, they just want to play the game.

You've never heard of Errol the dragon, obviously...

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow...that really does look craptastic. I know there's more to games than graphics, but is this a port of a gameboy colour game or something?

Leamonde.Halcyon

6x9=42
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Blue Zoidberg said:
BastarB said:
Purdie said:

nyanya.gif

You've never heard of Errol the dragon, obviously...
rofl2.gif
I just finished that book the other day. Errol is the best character
rofl.gif

Now picture someone trying to ride Errol in space.

D

Deleted_11405

haahaha yes like you talk about this game makes it one of the best latest stories

Piratekitty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is anyone stuck too?? Maybe this is an anti piracy thing again: I found the dragon and we flew away into the sunset, or so i thought, because soon after he landed somewhere and said he needed more food, i think i have done everything i can on that location too. I got stuck way at the beginning-ish of the game.
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs