Hmm?? Anyone who knows if this is good?
smile.gif

steve19137

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
where is elite squadron? i was in a drug like state when i heard that there was battlefront for ds, so does anyone know when it will be dumped, and who so i can find a website for the news? also, how to places like this know when a certain game is dumped? is there a universal site that im am not aware of?

notice that i didnt ask where to get the rom, just news about when it will be dumped

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
steve19137 said:
where is elite squadron? i was in a drug like state when i heard that there was battlefront for ds, so does anyone know when it will be dumped, and who so i can find a website for the news? also, how to places like this know when a certain game is dumped? is there a universal site that im am not aware of?

How is Star Wars in ANY way relevant to this topic discussing Cake Mania? The game will be dumped, when it's dumped. We don't know when exactly a game will be leaked, or when someone will go out and spend their hard earned money so they can dump it online.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
BastarB said:
Hmm?? Anyone who knows if this is good?
smile.gif

It's Cake Mania, which seems to be like catnip to people who like Time Management games like Diner Dash. I know my mother counts the days until they release sequels to these kinds of games.

If you are looking for an action RPG or the next Mario, this probably isn't for you. It's more of a palate cleanser type game you play when you have a minute to kill here or there in between more pressing issues.

BastarB

Trophies
XP
Country
geminisama said:
steve19137 said:

How is Star Wars in ANY way relevant to this topic discussing Cake Mania? The game will be dumped, when it's dumped. We don't know when exactly a game will be leaked, or when someone will go out and spend their hard earned money so they can dump it online.

I agree with geminisama, please stick to the topic
smile.gif

Back on topic:
Well, it surely looks like shovelware, but you can never totally sure!
Then I looked it up on gamerankings, it does not have any reviews yet, but the other two does:

Cake Mania 59.86% based on 22 reviews
Cake Mania 2 62.43% based on 7 reviews

This game probably suck after all, and I'm not going to try this out!

Have a nice day everyone!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality