DS #4356: Summon Night X - Tears Crown (Japan)

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
The character design looks a little poor in this game... I wish they'd come back to the design they had in "Yoaku no Tsubasa" where the characters didn't look like freakin' 10 year olds
rofl2.gif

Is this one an tactical or action kind of Rpg?

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, this game hit the scene very early.
According to the release date for this game, it is not due for release until the 9th of November 2009. It is only the 3rd of November 2009.
Gotta love those Japanese Dumpers on P2P sites.
I can't wait to get home and get this game, the first time I heard about it I thought "cool, another Summon Night Game." and when I looked into what kind of game it was then I thought; "Sweet! A turn-biased RPG game using sprites on 3D backgrounds! This game is going to be entertaining!" and then I thought; "Ah crap! This game is in Japanese, I'm not fluent in Japanese, darn you cruel fate!"
Well, there is the trip inside my head at the time I was learning more about this awesome game. Can it possibly compete with Hikari no Yon Senshi and Zelda: Spirit Tracks? I think that it has a fair chance of survival.

dmzero

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh I'm trying to get past the start screen but nothing happens.

Press A and A again nothing and the same thing happens when I touch what is on the screen.

Using DSTT Ver 17.07a with the most recent infolib, extlib, and savelib

ninchya

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again another Summon Night Game probaly not coming to america....................
cry.gif
frown.gif

I can't believe japan does this to us LOL Any who Summon Night Series Rocks!!!!
excl.gif

kyogo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just got this patch from cngba forums(A chinese forum) and this patch worked for me (I'm on EZ-Flash V+ under RC7), it has a green leaf icon.

To use the patch:
1 - Run the patcher.
2 - Choose the 2nd button(right button) below.
3 - Locate the UNNAMED(Don't rename the rom because the CRC32 will change) Summon Night X.
4 - Be sure you have a clean backup of the rom because you will be overwriting it.
5 - This will patch the rom and to check if it worked, a popup window should NOT show a CRC32 failure.
6 - Dump the rom into your microSD and you're good to go.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GLZOQ22F

I got past the AP check at the title menu and I hope that's the last of it.
biggrin.gif

Proof:
Picture26.jpg

my webcam's rusty, sorry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Also another 70TB going in the front mount drive bays of this server. 182tb raw, going to...