DS #4354: Atelier Annie: Alchemist of Sera Island (USA)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And people said this was gonna be impossible to dump because one guy couldn't do it.

Meh, I think it's some type of RPG hybrid. Looks somewhat interesting but I'm too swamped with beta testing and homework to try it out.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that "one guy" dumped it wrong or was using a outdated flash cart. anyways, it works on acekard2i with AKAIO 1.5

Pavichokche

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Thay say its a kind of hybrid between an RPG and cooking mama 0.0 It looks unique enough to be good, I might give it a try...

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Atelier Annie....
hate2.gif

RanmaFreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I heard that they were going with an SRPG Type system for battles in this game. Is that true?

If so, I'm probably not going to check this one out. I'm a huge fan of the Atelier series, and love the PS2 games (Including Mana Khemia and Ar Tonelico). I'd be incredibly disappointed if they decided to go in such a different direction with this game. I know SRPGs seem to be popular lately, but I honestly prefer the "Tried and True" traditional style RPGS or even Action RPGs.

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
since its a nippon ichi software game i was interested in i dont mind trying this out and i hope it suits my kind of gameplay
i've also heard good rumors about this game
so its worth a shot
smile.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Christ, yet another game on my rather large pile marked 'to do'. I'm waiting on tomorrow's rather great release set of Lego Rock Band, Band Hero, Star Wars Battlefront Elite Squadron and COP The Recruit. I was under the impression this was impossible to dump so I forgot about it. By the 11th I am gonna have the most epic backlog of games. I'll have all of tomorrow's releases, the new COD, new Harvest Moon, I'm sure there are others, not to mention this. And I'm already working on Nostalgia, plus my own game projects (my games design course is kicking up into high gear, I'm working on my RPG at the moment). And once I check with Psyco I'll be able to start my beta testing duties on ASH as well (I'm having trouble with the patcher). Damn, I am gonna be swamped for the next few months. God bless the DS.

Here's hoping this is as strangely addictive as the one I played on PS2 which I cannot remember the name of. Starts off with you finding a big talking sword in the woods if I recall correctly. That was pretty good.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far, it's very NIS. Lots of Japan-isms, adorable characters and sprites, and irreverent humor. Best of all, it's all about alchemy, and well, NIS knows their alchemy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://youtu.be/e1G3aKJ3g18?feature=shared