DS #4342: Fresh PreCure! Asobi Collection (Japan)

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
OMG another PreCure game?
I have played one of the games on the DS, it played like a tactic RPG game without the RPG aspects. You would take turns knocking some freak into beams of light.

I wonder if this game plays the same way?

Sorakun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Well, it says "Asobi Collection", so I assume it's a collection of Precure-themed minigames?

Feels like it's been forever since I watched the first "season" of Precure on TV...

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i played one of them platformer ones a long time ago. not too bad. man, if only there were people that subbed the whole precure series, i would watch it.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
xshinox said:
i played one of them platformer ones a long time ago. not too bad. man, if only there were people that subbed the whole precure series, i would watch it.

Too bad the 4th and 5th seasons fail and I watched the series, it turned into crappy knockoffs of Sailor Moon once Yes Pretty Cure 5 was produced. Fresh is ok with the best outfits and the characters have personalities comparable to the first 3 seasons, the battles aren't very good though and they cut the excessive protagonists.

I wonder why they stopped creating the Precure beat-em up and fighting games, the two they produced were good, the rest are pretty much name brand shovelware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Average cod player look +1