DS #4342: Fresh PreCure! Asobi Collection (Japan)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chanser, Oct 28, 2009.

1. Chanser
    OP

Chanser :o

Jun 27, 2006
    Monaco
    ^^ndsrelease-5566^^

2. DJ91990

DJ91990 Dark-Type Trainer

Feb 9, 2009
    United States
    Oakwood Region
    OMG another PreCure game?
    I have played one of the games on the DS, it played like a tactic RPG game without the RPG aspects. You would take turns knocking some freak into beams of light.

I wonder if this game plays the same way?

3. Sorakun

Sorakun Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 19, 2007
    Gambia, The
    Well, it says "Asobi Collection", so I assume it's a collection of Precure-themed minigames?

Feels like it's been forever since I watched the first "season" of Precure on TV...

4. xshinox

xshinox GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 6, 2007
    United States
    i played one of them platformer ones a long time ago. not too bad. man, if only there were people that subbed the whole precure series, i would watch it.

5. Hop2089

Hop2089 Cute>Hot

Jan 31, 2008
    United States
    Too bad the 4th and 5th seasons fail and I watched the series, it turned into crappy knockoffs of Sailor Moon once Yes Pretty Cure 5 was produced. Fresh is ok with the best outfits and the characters have personalities comparable to the first 3 seasons, the battles aren't very good though and they cut the excessive protagonists.

I wonder why they stopped creating the Precure beat-em up and fighting games, the two they produced were good, the rest are pretty much name brand shovelware.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice