DS #4340: Hikari no 4 Senshi: Final Fantasy Gaiden (Japan)

Giratina3

Official Lilac of GBATemp
Trophies
XP
Country
A patch was already released on DS Scene so all the "noobs" can go grab the patch and leave this server alone from the refreshing rapeage! :/ So you heard me... Noobs go to DS Scene and get your lovely patch, I for one am NOT telling you where to get this rom, true i do have it, but if i did, its against the rules and toni plutonij or another temp mod will get on my case... so DONT ASK for my sake..

that is all... have a good day...

EDIT- I'd also like to interpret an idea... If guests are browsing implement a feature that forces them to sign up and if they dont well they dont get to see the thread... cause its the guests that usually rape the servers, and some members... but heh, i told them already, "Go to DS SCENE and get the patch there on the official release thread" - Tatty bye

Isabelyes

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
WOW it's realeased already?

I thought it would be somewhere in 2010 or something...
Well, anyway, I'm gonna download and try this tomorrow.

*Wants it to be playable in Japanese*

DS1

Tired
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Giratina3 said:
A patch was already released on DS Scene so all the "noobs" can go grab the patch and leave this server alone from the refreshing rapeage! :/ So you heard me... Noobs go to DS Scene and get your lovely patch, I for one am NOT telling you where to get this rom, true i do have it, but if i did, its against the rules and toni plutonij or another temp mod will get on my case... so DONT ASK for my sake..

that is all... have a good day...

EDIT- I'd also like to interpret an idea... If guests are browsing implement a feature that forces them to sign up and if they dont well they dont get to see the thread... cause its the guests that usually rape the servers, and some members... but heh, i told them already, "Go to DS SCENE and get the patch there on the official release thread" - Tatty bye

That's a pretty good idea, in fact, you should have something that redirects them to DS Scene if they try to sign up for this site.

DJ91990

Grookey Gang!
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Here is the AP patch for this game from Rudolph

Original Post is from DS Scene

/// THE UNIVERSAL CHILD'S PLAY PATCH WAS UPDATED!! ///

How to play "Hikari no 4 Senshi" on your DSTT and R4

1. Download Patch.rar and get a Patch.exe file from the RAR archive.

2. Drag your ROM and drop it onto the Patch.exe. That's all.

Note:
This path is not only for Hikari no 4 Senshi. Hikari no 4 Senshi is one of game to be patched by Universal Child's Play Patch.

The file having the ".bak" extension is the backup copy of the original nds file.

Credit to Rudolph.

Patch Link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=IRBIRIKM

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
what does that have to do with Hikari no 4 Senshi. also known as
Four Warriors of Light ?
anyways since i am the FF Geek here owning all the ds games (Except chocobo tales since its another kind of game)
i want to get this one as soon as possible
and therefor cant wait for a euro release

Giratina3

Trophies
XP
Country
People who are interested in my idea...
What i meant was
- If a guest attempts to browse a scene release, it should pop up with the sign up window saying
"You must be logged in to view this thread" - Cause if you ask me... There are the times when i wonder why guests even exist... i tell you why... cause they're too damn lazy to sign up, and it only takes a few minutes. Jeeez.

But yeah thats my idea... if the moderators are interested they could look into this and this MIGHT also reduce the amount of server rapeage if a game is released, i mean come on the HG/SS rapeage was the worst i'd ever seen... but the temp kept us entertained with its funny messages.

"Is there a fix for GBATEMP?" - "Stop pressing F5" - "The server could not be started due to pokemon noob rape... please reboot the server and try again later" - "Stop raping the servers with your F5 key"

But yeah please take this into account cause this could reduce the amount of rape we get.
Ive said my piece...

ONTOPIC- This game is great, nice nostalgic feeling with the colours, kinda reminds me of Animal Crossing with the colours and map movements. Hope it gets localized... Now all i need is "Legend of Kay". But it will come with good time
biggrin.gif

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
I saw a funny message here where the servers were down. Oddly enough around the time of the HG/SS release. It said 'Does anyone know any good hamster breeders? The one in our server is deaded.'

I'll not be playing this for a while. I've already got Nostalgia to keep my occupied, amongst other things. And I only know enough Japanese to flirt with the Japanese girl at my local Game store, which rarely helps when it comes to playing Japanese games that require a lot of reading. Thanks for the patch link though, nice to know I can play it if I choose to.

Giratina3

Trophies
XP
Country
Blaze163 said:
I saw a funny message here where the servers were down. Oddly enough around the time of the HG/SS release. It said 'Does anyone know any good hamster breeders? The one in our server is deaded.'

I'll not be playing this for a while. I've already got Nostalgia to keep my occupied, amongst other things. And I only know enough Japanese to flirt with the Japanese girl at my local Game store, which rarely helps when it comes to playing Japanese games that require a lot of reading. Thanks for the patch link though, nice to know I can play it if I choose to.

I remember that one XDDDD
And one time they showed a massive facepalm XDDD i lol'd so hard..
DAMN NOOBS, CURSE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILIES!

Demonbart

GBATemp's guitar hero
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Blaze163 said:

WARNING THIS POST IS SERIOUSLY OFF TOPIC
Could you please teach me?
Flirting in Japanese is obviously impressive
biggrin.gif

PM please

Giratina3

Trophies
XP
Country
Demonbart said:
Blaze163 said:

WARNING THIS POST IS SERIOUSLY OFF TOPIC
Could you please teach me?
Flirting in Japanese is obviously impressive
biggrin.gif

PM please
Wow that is very off topic.... XD
Keep all posts relevant to the game mainly...

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Giratina3 said:
What i meant was
- If a guest attempts to browse a scene release, it should pop up with the sign up window saying
"You must be logged in to view this thread" - Cause if you ask me... There are the times when i wonder why guests even exist... i tell you why... cause they're too damn lazy to sign up, and it only takes a few minutes. Jeeez.

But yeah thats my idea... if the moderators are interested they could look into this and this MIGHT also reduce the amount of server rapeage if a game is released, i mean come on the HG/SS rapeage was the worst i'd ever seen... but the temp kept us entertained with its funny messages.

"Is there a fix for GBATEMP?" - "Stop pressing F5" - "The server could not be started due to pokemon noob rape... please reboot the server and try again later" - "Stop raping the servers with your F5 key"

But yeah please take this into account cause this could reduce the amount of rape we get.
Ive said my piece...

ONTOPIC- This game is great, nice nostalgic feeling with the colours, kinda reminds me of Animal Crossing with the colours and map movements. Hope it gets localized... Now all i need is "Legend of Kay". But it will come with good time
biggrin.gif

yea the message thing was funny and let me tell you something about it, we were all talking about it on IRC, Fast even put up some of our comments on the front page that were funny xD

I remember coming up with the "If there was a fix for pokemon, F5 isn't it" lol

Giratina3

Trophies
XP
Country
zeromac said:
Giratina3 said:
What i meant was

Ive said my piece...

biggrin.gif

yea the message thing was funny and let me tell you something about it, we were all talking about it on IRC, Fast even put up some of our comments on the front page that were funny xD

I remember coming up with the "If there was a fix for pokemon, F5 isn't it" lol
That one i laughed hard at XDDDDD Damn those noobs, it was good fun XDDDDD

kyogo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To save your gameplay in Hikari no 4 Senshi - Final Fantasy Gaiden, talk to the man in brown suit also wearing a brown tall hat. The first line, he'll ask you if you want to save your progress with a "yes" or "no" choice. Then the second line, he'll ask you if you want to continue playing the game with a "yes" or "no" option. You can find the man in brown suit in towns, dungeons and castles. He's always with an orange fox beside him. So he's easy to spot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...