DS #4261: PokÃmon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky (USA)

N00ByBo0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I liked to play both Pokemon Mystery dungeon Blue rescue and Explorers of Darkness, Probably gonna play this one also

And probably waiting for a sad ending as usual.

Supersonicmonk

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
And probably waiting for a sad ending as usual.

actually you know near the end in darkness and time grovyle gets "killed", well apparantly you meet him wandering around in this game so its not that bad

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Had to re-do the thread. Sorry for the lost posts.

I doubt that anyone gives damn whether you've download the game yet (or not) so please stop with the useless posts and stick to whether the game is good or not based on YOUR own experience.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...They really need to keep Pokemon to straight up, turn based RPG games. Mystery Dungeon and Ranger games are just boring. The only decent spin offs are Stadium (although Colliseum and XD weren't good, but Stadium for the N64 was pretty cool) and the TCG.

Ezboymax

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
See that video it has the download link i have download the rom and it is full english for real real please if you have youtube account sub me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vlPODRp7r0
yaynds.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Guild McCommunist said:
...They really need to keep Pokemon to straight up, turn based RPG games. Mystery Dungeon and Ranger games are just boring. The only decent spin offs are Stadium (although Colliseum and XD weren't good, but Stadium for the N64 was pretty cool) and the TCG.

Loved the Pokemon Rumble game too.
But I agree, these kinda games are just milking the Pokemon name even more then the regular games.
I do hope they release a 3D Wii game though.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ezboymax said:
See that video it has the download link i have download the rom and it is full english for real real please if you have youtube account sub me
yaynds.gif

die in a pit of burning jello

also sorry about that post dice... kinda got bored and hyped up at the moment... and RL issues which i will shut up about now...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: *teleports behind you* "Nothing personnel, kiddo" +1