DS #4215: Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days (USA)

G2K

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm, I've always wanted to give a Kingdom Hearts game a good try, since I didn't own a PS2. Would this be a good game for me to try if I liked the whole crossover aspect to the series (I tried the first at a friends house)? Because that is the main draw for me. Also, is this an RPG?

Rykar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Square why do you waste such nice tech on also-ran rehashes, this series is so disgustingly pretentious and panders to the creepiest creeps of their fanbase.

elixirdream

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Malaysia
WeakNiZ said:
I even tried using another Acekard (I have 2 AceKard2i, for backup reasons) update it so that it can be used on a DSi 1.4x firmware and then put in AKAIO 1.5 firmware with it. Next I tested several games with action replay codes (Cheat.dat and usercheat.dat) just incase. I activated it and when I'm in the game, the game acts like no cheat codes is on.

It's definetly the lastest Akaio firmware problem.
Anyone got a work around?

are cheats enabled on the system options?

C175R

GBAtemp Pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So i was playing KH the Japanese version using AKAIO 1.5 and it freezes on day 70 something all the time.
I already format my micro sd and install the new akaio correctly.
Using clean rom untrimed.
why is this happening?
was thisgame fix or I have to patch it?
I have also installed the new loader.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sweet im up to like day 100+ and its such a great game! i love the wild gear tech with 2 ability units attached to it! IT FRICKEN OWNS just curious on other peopels pannel layouts? cos i have 1 more row of pannals to clear up and then i should have all the space availble!
biggrin.gif
so far its a great game and ive played about 13 hours of it so far (what my save says atleast
tongue.gif
)

luizx1x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn´t have sucess on my ezflash.

On the 1.9 kernel, without the patch it loads but when u create a new game and try to play it freezes into a black screen. With the crack it didn´t even load, just stays at the loading rom screen on th flash cart.

On the 2.0 kernel it has the same issue as the 1.9 it loads the game but when u confirm the new game it freezes into the black screen. With the crack it freezes into a white screen when u load the rom.

I didnt have any sucess if any1 has a ezflash and is playing the game plz help out ^^

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rykar said:
Square why do you waste such nice tech on also-ran rehashes, this series is so disgustingly pretentious and panders to the creepiest creeps of their fanbase.

So, basically, if we like this game, we're "the creepiest creeps of [the] fanbase"?

Love you too, buddy!
rolleyes.gif

joelsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
hmm, this is bad, i'm using acekard 2i but not akaio, i'm using the acekard2i official update, without patches and hexes, i could only go up until after choosing the game's difficulty then black screen comes up. i use hex then but it only runsd up until he wakes up and stand then again, black screen. i tried the xdelta patch but no good, still runs after he wakes up. my other dilemna is that i don't want to switch from my acekard official to the akaio because i had my dsi updated to firmware 1.4 (the thing that bricks carts) so if i use akaio, i would have to format my cart which means i'd have to erase the anti brick thingy so i'm thinking if i put in my akaio `.5 which is not yet updated it would mess up my cart. help guys please. argh

joelsky

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
so where is it stored? sorry but just to be sure you know.
yay.gif

so if i use akaio's latest update would i still need to hex it or use the other patch? sorry guys i'm really new at this.
thanks in advance
smile.gif

AndreXL

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
joelsky said:
so where is it stored? sorry but just to be sure you know.
yay.gif

so if i use akaio's latest update would i still need to hex it or use the other patch? sorry guys i'm really new at this.
thanks in advance
smile.gif
It's stored on the Flash cart's internal memory.
Just insert the Flash cart with no Micro SD on your DSi and Danny Phantom is still there.

Eon-Rider

Trophies
Website
www.kablooza.co.cc
XP
Country
I'm running this game with no major difficulties on my Acekard 2i. I am having a minor problem though. Skipping cutscenes would result in a black screen roughly 30% of the time. The audio continues to play. Can someone check it out for me?

I would report on the AKAIO forums but I'd like some confirmation first.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Plus a lot of the times they just seemed half hearted attempts