crook

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
knl said:
some places have problems with religious names. Heaven is a pretty religious name, I guess...

It must be hell for those people when they look up to the sky
blink.gif

iceBaer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
crook said:
knl said:
some places have problems with religious names. Heaven is a pretty religious name, I guess...

It must be hell for those people when they look up to the sky
blink.gif
indeed
rolleyes.gif

Heaven, Paradise, World
World is the shittiest and I think heaven is almost neutral, but yeah, fcking religious reasoins fck up everything =/
One game, one name. That's how it should be for the world.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
It was a good game until the monkey part. My soul died a little... Allot!

Because of the difficulty on that level? Once you get the pattern down it isn't that hard. But yeah, its impossible at first. Took me like 10 tries, and eventually you will get perfect if you concentrate hard enough.

If you mean the dubbing, it wasn't that bad. At least not enough to ruin the game.

katarani

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it just me or does the timing seem really, really off compared to the Japanese and English releases of this game?

I'm having problems even clearing the first stage when I've gotten all Perfect on my english Rhythm Heaven game.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
wut

Why are you playing games in several languages if you've already finished them? That's like saying Oh, I'll play Professor Layton in every possible language... That just makes no sense.

katarani

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Overlord Nadrian said:
Why are you playing games in several languages if you've already finished them? That's like saying Oh, I'll play Professor Layton in every possible language... That just makes no sense.

Really, I just wanted to try it to see what the korean dubbing to the vocal songs sounded like, as there is a distinct difference in quality. It was mostly curiosity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Le youtube face.