DS #4162: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA)

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonicandtails said:
gisel213 said:
Sonicandtails said:
8BitWalugi said:
gisel213 said:
hey i found a program called nitro explorer that lets you extract and replace files in a ds rom
couldnt we just take the the english files and place them in the japanese rom???? just an idea
cause all got is a dsi and r4isdhc with 2 white screens but yet i can run it on desmemu 0.94
at 50fps works though man this sucks.....

If that language could be inserted into the japanese rom this thread and site would stop slowin
lockin up???

Input anyone

I'm pretty sure even without trying that won't work.
I know for a fact that it won't work. As a close friend of the person who made Nitro Explorer (Treeki), I know how the Nitro filesystem works. There are pointers that are rewritten for other region releases, so no, it would not work.

ok thanks i guess what i should have said was a reverse un dub on the game is that un possible i see how some
people are turning english games to jap dont know why but they do and they call it undub?????

Anything is possible, but it would require a lot of recoding and testing (As well as complete knowledge of the Nitro system and tools to decompile/recompile every file in the game which for most do not exist), it would probably take many months to complete.

thanks for the insight and ya i feel dumb undubbing is the voiceovers etc not the text forgot about that...anyway
i'll just play it on my laptop on desmemu 0.94 till it's cracked 4 all flashcart users works a treat on my laptop...

FierceDeityLink1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sonicandtails said:
Anything is possible, but it would require a lot of recoding and testing (As well as complete knowledge of the Nitro system and tools to decompile/recompile every file in the game which for most do not exist), it would probably take many months to complete.
Pretty sure he was just talking about a resource manager, not disassembling the entire game and recompiling it from scratch... Anyhow, a simple checksum would probably prevent that (replacing language files, if there are any).

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
Sonicandtails said:
gisel213 said:
Sonicandtails said:
8BitWalugi said:
gisel213 said:
hey i found a program called nitro explorer that lets you extract and replace files in a ds rom
couldnt we just take the the english files and place them in the japanese rom???? just an idea
cause all got is a dsi and r4isdhc with 2 white screens but yet i can run it on desmemu 0.94
at 50fps works though man this sucks.....

If that language could be inserted into the japanese rom this thread and site would stop slowin
lockin up???

Input anyone

I'm pretty sure even without trying that won't work.
I know for a fact that it won't work. As a close friend of the person who made Nitro Explorer (Treeki), I know how the Nitro filesystem works. There are pointers that are rewritten for other region releases, so no, it would not work.

ok thanks i guess what i should have said was a reverse un dub on the game is that un possible i see how some
people are turning english games to jap dont know why but they do and they call it undub?????

Isn't simply using the undub system to translate the game the same as replacing all the files?

ihiphopanonymous

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hero_Of_Fate said:
In all honesty, though it doesn't seem to be working perfectly on anything, at least we can play. Having to reset every once in a while after a save is a minor inconvenience.

I can confirm that it works perfectly on my Supercard DS One

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Fission said:
QUOTE said:
52064138 E1A00005
5206413C E28DDE22
02064138 E3A00001
D0000000 00000000
D0000000 00000000
action replay code to bypass security from Cracker. I can confirm it works on my cyclo.

From another reputable site - not tested it myself yet

this code works on a cyclo DS but when you save a game it freezes to a black screen, also the game freezes randomly to a black screen which is annoying.

Taik

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Works like a charm for me on acekard2i with the Xenophobia patch (I'm at the point where *SPOILERS*

I get the new bowser attack

*SPOILERS*

An I still don't have a single freeze ^^

iL0VECO0KiEs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Darn it, all these anti-piracy measures are annoying me. I'm just gonna stop playing my DS and hopefully a perfect fix is out soon for this game and pokemon.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
jalaneme said:
Fission said:
QUOTE said:
52064138 E1A00005
5206413C E28DDE22
02064138 E3A00001
D0000000 00000000
D0000000 00000000
action replay code to bypass security from Cracker. I can confirm it works on my cyclo.

this code works on a cyclo DS but when you save a game it freezes to a black screen, also the game freezes randomly to a black screen which is annoying.

Does it work on R4+YSMenu?

TaNmAn150

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How about Super Card Slot 2, I have one of them, can we do anything about it. I've already tried the patch, after I select my save file i get a black screen. With the SCC Cheat file, I get the same problem. Any solution?

CloudHiro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
8BitWalugi said:
jalaneme said:
Fission said:
QUOTE said:
52064138 E1A00005
5206413C E28DDE22
02064138 E3A00001
D0000000 00000000
D0000000 00000000

Does it work on R4+YSMenu?

someone in a earlier post already confirmed no
frown.gif

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Well, some times the game stays on black screen while saving indeed.
But, it saves!
Just turn off and on > hit L+R while Cyclo DS is Booting, and it directly plays the last rom played. (which should be Mario RPG3)

But I never had problems like freezes.
Game plays just fine.

I also had a good few times I could play along after saving with this hack.
smile.gif

Anyhow,
There will be a better hack soon. (I guess)

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Man, seems like it's taking a bit longer to crack the anti-piracy for this game than most games. Well, I can be patient, and luckily I can still play Scribblenauts.

referencer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The AR code seems to work with no$Zoomer until Bowser fights Midbus, where the screen glitches and the game breaks, but I can't tell whether that's another piracy check or just an emulator glitch.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :blush::shy::wink::evil: