DS #4162: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA)

Barta

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DooM1992 said:
Sonicandtails said:
Hero_Of_Fate said:
Xandecs said:
Got it working at last on my CycloDS Evolution with the cheat..

Not working on:
Acekard 2i
iTouch2
M3i Zero
Supercard DSONEi
I wouldn't count my chickens before they're hatched, the code isn't perfect. I've played further into the game and the Anti-piracy check can still kick in from time to time when playing as Mario & Luigi. The game will freeze after you finish saving. It's not that bad, considering.
It is working on DSONEi with the code hard patched with DSATM and no patching.

what is DSATM? I have Supercard, but i can't run game =(

The first time you start the game after you disable patching, you get white screens. Just restart your DS and restart the game. Just remember to save your settings before you start the game
rolleyes.gif

It works on out DS phat with Supercard ONE, DS Lite with SUpercard ONE and DSi with Supercard ONEi

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's been mentioned several times that the game doesn't seem to run properly on much of anything yet, but at least it's playable on a few. I'm pretty sure M3 isn't one of them.

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey i found a program called nitro explorer that lets you extract and replace files in a ds rom
couldnt we just take the the english files and place them in the japanese rom???? just an idea
cause all got is a dsi and r4isdhc with 2 white screens but yet i can run it on desmemu 0.94
at 50fps works though man this sucks.....

If that language could be inserted into the japanese rom this thread and site would stop slowin
lockin up???

Input anyone

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
gisel213 said:
hey i found a program called nitro explorer that lets you extract and replace files in a ds rom
couldnt we just take the the english files and place them in the japanese rom???? just an idea
cause all got is a dsi and r4isdhc with 2 white screens but yet i can run it on desmemu 0.94

If that language could be inserted into the japanese rom this thread and site would stop slowin
lockin up???

Input anyone

I'm pretty sure even without trying that won't work.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
Man, I was rarin' to play this baby.

Oh, well, I guess I'll go sit in the corner and wait for a solution. After all, it's better than hassling everybody else for a nonexistent code or patch.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you mic, and i would have done that, but GBAtemp is being EXTREMELY laggy for me right now for some reason (As in it took me like 2 minutes to refresh this page, as opposed to the normal 1-3 second load time)

Mistle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Nope, the one from frozen-roms that apparently works on R4 is NOT working on mine.

It gets past the select file screen, but then freezes on a black screen. Same as all the previous cracks. Ah well =/

Hero_Of_Fate

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In all honesty, though it doesn't seem to be working perfectly on anything, at least we can play. Having to reset every once in a while after a save is a minor inconvenience.

8BitWalugi

Taiyohhhhhh!
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
Australia
dgwillia said:
Thank you mic, and i would have done that, but GBAtemp is being EXTREMELY laggy for me right now for some reason (As in it took me like 2 minutes to refresh this page, as opposed to the normal 1-3 second load time)

The site's in what i like to call ’Noob Overflow' season. It's where the years big releases are, well, released.
And as a result, the servers overload.

KeroroGunsou

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
The one mentioned above, doesn't work on Simply, it's just a patched version with xenophobia's crack.. so it freezes after you selecet the save file.
Well, i'll buy the game anyway, but its just.. wanted to play right away without waiting for delivery

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
8BitWalugi said:
gisel213 said:

lockin up???

Input anyone

I know for a fact that it won't work. As a close friend of the person who made Nitro Explorer (Treeki), I know how the Nitro filesystem works. There are pointers that are rewritten for other region releases, so no, it would not work.

Posts merged

QUOTE(KeroroGunsou @ Sep 12 2009, 04:01 AM)
The one mentioned above, from *SNIP* doesn't work on Simply, it's just a patched version with xenophobia's crack.. so it freezes after you selecet the save file.
Well, i'll buy the game anyway, but its just.. wanted to play right away without waiting for delivery
Holy God damn, you are the third or so person to link the same frigging ROM site. Linking to ROM sites is not allowed here, please read the rules you ignorant morons.

gisel213

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sonicandtails said:
8BitWalugi said:
gisel213 said:

lockin up???

Input anyone

I know for a fact that it won't work. As a close friend of the person who made Nitro Explorer (Treeki), I know how the Nitro filesystem works. There are pointers that are rewritten for other region releases, so no, it would not work.

ok thanks i guess what i should have said was a reverse un dub on the game is that un possible i see how some
people are turning english games to jap dont know why but they do and they call it undub?????

Sonicandtails

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
gisel213 said:
Sonicandtails said:
8BitWalugi said:
gisel213 said:

lockin up???

Input anyone

ok thanks i guess what i should have said was a reverse un dub on the game is that un possible i see how some
people are turning english games to jap dont know why but they do and they call it undub?????

Anything is possible, but it would require a lot of recoding and testing (As well as complete knowledge of the Nitro system and tools to decompile/recompile every file in the game which for most do not exist), it would probably take many months to complete.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi