DS #4162: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (USA)

Exbaddude

The Prince.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Gundam Eclipse said:
Mr.Mister said:
My source is awesome... very fast.

BEST RELEASE WEEK IN A LONG TIME

It seems we use the same source : O You have the same name there too : O

And i don't suppose this game (Bowser's Inside Story) works on R4 either? even with YSMenu?
I use the same source too.
biggrin.gif
I see Mr.Mister.

Off Topic!

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
Feels Good Man said:
SCRIBBLENAUTS. OMFG.
BUNNIES. EVERYWHERE.
QUOTE(miketh2005 @ Sep 11 2009, 02:28 AM) Hmm, scribblenauts is out on my source, but not at GBAtemp. Is it not the official release? It IS awfully small, 9.7 MB.
Funny how it JUST showed up, AMIRITE?

AngryBadger

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Back to M&L3, I have a DSTT.....I loads just fine but I cannot select a slot to start a new game in. Is this the copy protection or am I being dumb. (PS Scribblenauts seems just fine on the DSTT
smile.gif
)

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Strange how the (J) release didn't have these problems. Suppose it would be over simplistic to hope we could just do a bit of a reverse undub and move the English text files over to the Japanese release. The fact there's an unprotected release at least gives us the option of comparing the two roms for hints as to the location of what needs fixing,

Mr.Mister

Trophies
Website
forum.72dpiarmy.com
XP
Country
United States
Exbaddude said:
Gundam Eclipse said:
Mr.Mister said:
My source is awesome... very fast.

BEST RELEASE WEEK IN A LONG TIME

It seems we use the same source : O You have the same name there too : O

And i don't suppose this game (Bowser's Inside Story) works on R4 either? even with YSMenu?

I use the same source too.
biggrin.gif
I see Mr.Mister.

Off Topic!

QUOTE(Icey @ Sep 11 2009, 12:26 AM) QUOTE(mrfatso @ Sep 11 2009, 02:22 AM)
hmm,so is scribbleanut such a small size?

27mb trimmed.

And I C U Mr.Mister
tongue.gif

The internet is my home, I'm all over the place what can I say?
tongue.gif

michaeru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Scribblenauts is out, dumped by IND, said to be working still. Hope to have an anti-anti-piracy for this soon.

syko5150

GBAtemp Syko!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BlueStar said:
Strange how the (J) release didn't have these problems. Suppose it would be over simplistic to hope we could just do a bit of a reverse undub and move the English text files over to the Japanese release. The fact there's an unprotected release at least gives us the option of comparing the two roms for hints as to the location of what needs fixing,

the (J) release needed a piracy protection bypass they used an AR code to fix it.This was before flash carts updated their firmwares to pass the protection.There will be a fix later on today for this version its just about having some patience the game is already out 5 days early as it is.

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
syko5150 said:
BlueStar said:

the (J) release needed a piracy protection bypass they used an AR code to fix it.This was before flash carts updated their firmwares to pass the protection.There will be a fix later on today for this version its just about having some patience the game is already out 5 days early as it is.

But I remember the (J) release's problems were with saving, not starting the game, weren't they? Could be wrong, I didn't really have muhc interest in playing it in Japanese. Any road, you're right that there'll be AR codes to fix it which will then be incorporated into new firmwares.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...