DS #4127: Go! Go! Cosmo Cops! (Europe)

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
metalmouth647 said:
wow lol I havent checked out an anime girl since Tifa from final fantasy 7....

Lol >.<
You might want to look up "lolicon" on google. Plenty of early-teen & pre-teen girls who dress like sluts to be found there, I think.

I might check out this game. Might be fun... but I'm currently still busy with Layton.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
well this game (before playing, still not played) gave mixed emotions. I first saw the cover art and was like woot anime game then I saw the screens as was like meh
dry.gif
, then I watch a gameplay video and that changed my mind again, so I'm going to try this it looks somewhat fun.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Checking it out now. Expect some Donato first impressions soon!

(And I always thought it looked like a cross between Mr. Slime and Mega Man from the trailers.)

Edit: First Impressions

After finishing up all the starting levels with their own tutorials, here's my impressions.

The game does play as a stylus-only mix of the puzzles in Mr. Slime with the collecting of DK Jungle Climber and some light Mega Man shooting. Graphically, the cutscenes are anime-tastic and the initial character designs are cute. For the sake of "Moe" I went with Jenny. Unfortunately once you enter the actual level, your pseudo-3D rendered character is a bit squished and hard to recognize.

The other graphics, though, are very nice. The backgrounds to each world are excellently detailed and nothing beats climbing up a giant strawberry cake. One other aspect I appreciate is the ability to switch from viewing the stage sideways and holding the DS like a book to viewing them in the normal DS configuration. Sideways might be better to find the coins you collect as you climb, but the regular DS set up is a good break for your wrists every few levels.

Overall, I'd say this game is one of those special not-quite-ready-for-US releases that Europe only gets once or twice a year. It's not going to consume your attention forever, but it's a fun little diversion to keep around. It's release is perfectly timed as this is a great game to distract you a few weeks until the big games of September hit.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RedHero said:
metalmouth647 said:

Lol >.<
You might want to look up "lolicon" on google. Plenty of early-teen & pre-teen girls who dress like sluts to be found there, I think.

I might check out this game. Might be fun... but I'm currently still busy with Layton.
hey nothing wrong with liking lolicon
wub.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
xshinox said:
RedHero said:
metalmouth647 said:

Lol >.<

wub.gif
xshinox you dirty boy
laugh.gif

Ontopic: Game looks sweet! I'll try it in a while!

BTW does that pink-haired girl remind anyone of Louise from Zero no Tsukaima?

dragonbladerxx1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ok i just finished the tree lvl and the tutorials...
First impressions,
well, this game is really fun and has really good graphics.
and basicly all u do is fling ur stylus to point A to point B, it takes awhile to get use to.
overall its a fantastic game
smile.gif
VERY ADDICTING!

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
xshinox said:
RedHero said:
metalmouth647 said:

Lol >.<

wub.gif

I wasn't saying it was bad. I was just informing him, and no matter how you look at it, if a girl dresses like the girl on the box of this game... she's dressing herself like a slut, no matter how cute she may be.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I'm at the third world (Spoiler: it's haunted castle themed) at this point. I've been taking my time making sure I get all three of the gold coins on each level before moving on and only playing a level here or there between errands, but I love this game.

I especially liked the racing level in the second world which played a bit like Bump and Jump or Spy Hunter. I hope we see more of those in future worlds.

What's odd is I have 45 gold coins (meaning 15 regular levels and 2 boss battles) beat and I've only been playing for a half hour of in game time according to my save. It seems like longer.

Here's my one word summary of this game: It's everything I wanted Steal Princess to be.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)