DS #4125: Super Robo Gakuen (Japan)

Penchinon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dbswnd97 said:
Also when do you get strike freedom and destiny gundam?

The better question is, "How do I NOT get overloaded with SEED units?" Seriously, there's no Evoluders, no Zonders or Sol Masters, no Kikaijuu, no Hau Dragons, no Devil Gundam or Shuffles besides Domon, no Invaders, no Shin Dragon, no Granchers, no Layzner villains or even heroes besides Eiji/Layzner, no Jovian Lizards or Martian Successors, and no Hainel or Shapiro. All this wasted potential so they can cram in every goddamn character and mech from Gundam SEED, even multiple mechs piloted by nameless grunts. What the hell Banpresto :|

_Burai_

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Penchinon said:
dbswnd97 said:
Also when do you get strike freedom and destiny gundam?

The better question is, "How do I NOT get overloaded with SEED units?" Seriously, there's no Evoluders, no Zonders or Sol Masters, no Kikaijuu, no Hau Dragons, no Devil Gundam or Shuffles besides Domon, no Invaders, no Shin Dragon, no Granchers, no Layzner villains or even heroes besides Eiji/Layzner, no Jovian Lizards or Martian Successors, and no Hainel or Shapiro. All this wasted potential so they can cram in every goddamn character and mech from Gundam SEED, even multiple mechs piloted by nameless grunts. What the hell Banpresto :|
LOL I don't want any other SEED characters besides Destiny and Strike Freedom
tongue.gif

CJX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
pitman said:
theOtherGuy said:
How playable is this game for those who can't read Japanese (like...the ACTUAL SRW are still very playable)?

Watch this to get the idea of how playable the Super Robot Taisen series is without any knowledge:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wt6y9hctJ64

yeah but thats srt, this is srg
and the way of playing it, its different

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
the way of playing but not the way of animation and reaction.
there are new seishins there are old seishins
there are different commands
yet this is veeery playable for people who played SRW games
if you are a starting player then you should play either K or W or any other gba games
if you feel like a expert pick-up the og games.
the boss i am currently fighting and thats in 2/4 out of the game already has 200k hp
and i have to reduce him to 60k

djricekcn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Doesn't work with CyclosDS running 1.55 Beta 5. Patch doesn't even get into the game, it boots up and stays at a white screen. I guess I just need to wait for my retail copy

ShinRyouma

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'm working on a menu translation of this game, but I haven't release a patch yet. If you find any guides, sites, etc which can help me, please post (or PM me). Thank you

blackkat101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Patch link is dead, as mentioned above.

Though, reading through the posts, it probably won't help me as I have a M3i Zero running M3 Sakura and the patch doesn't seem to work for that.

Is there currently anyone working on a patch for the M3, or is it pointless to wait and should just brush up on reading kanji?

Ah, always had trouble with the kanji, knowing 100 of the common ones isn't enough for even basic reading sadly. If only games were fully voiced, I'd be fine (I just have a problem reading it all...).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2