DS #4096: Miami Crisis (Japan)

Ruri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
agree with genesis... game is simple but good surely worth a try esp PW lovers (the US one)
Is it? I heard bad things, so I never tried it...

But honestly, I do think that every game likes this gets an unfairly bad rap, because people compare it to Phoenix Wright (and that's just not a fair comparison, because what game is Phoenix Wright?)

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ah.. I thought this was that sniper game, so I was looking for this and only found G.I.Joe which I don't want =P

Now after reading the comment I know it's a PW style game, I don't want this either =(

Popin

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Overlord Nadrian said:
And the game isn't bad, but it's not very good either. It's just a bit better than average.
I agree. It is fun beating up people for information though...it sucks when they give you a choice and if you pick the wrong one, it's game over for you.
blink.gif

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Popin said:
Overlord Nadrian said:
And the game isn't bad, but it's not very good either. It's just a bit better than average.
I agree. It is fun beating up people for information though...it sucks when they give you a choice and if you pick the wrong one, it's game over for you.
blink.gif
If you have a flashcard with RTS (RealTimeSave) then you can always save before you pick the answer
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ending to the fallout series was lame could've gave us a bit more