DS #4008: Koukou Yakyuudou DS (Japan)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chanser, Jul 23, 2009.

Jul 23, 2009
  1. Chanser
    OP

Member Chanser :o

Macau
    ^^ndsrelease-5187^^

2. Just Joe

Member Just Joe GBAtemp Fan

United Kingdom
    Yay another Japanese Baseball game that I'm going to have to try, only to be disappointed that I haven't learnt Japanese to get the full experience. I'll then have to return to inferior games from the US that I just don't think would compare to the Japanese games if I could understand them. Then I rise my fists to the European game companies who don't release Baseball games over in the UK because most British people seem to equate Baseball with Rounders.

I remember when I used to read SNES magazines when I was a kid and seeing screen shots of Power Pro. The article suggested that Konami had mentioned a release outside of Japan, but it never happened. And then when I do get that little ray of hope, years later, they rip the still-beating heart, warm and moist, out of the game, and delivered the decaying remains with a pink bow like we should be grateful.

3. DS1

Member DS1 伝説の雀士

United States
    MLB Power Pros was released on the Wii and PS2 in North America, heart intact. Little good that does Europe, but if it's English (the language) Power Pro you're looking for, there you have it. I hope it's still not too late for you to learn some Japanese though, because the DS games are fantastic.