Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Okay, let's see if I can describe this:

It's a cross between Sim City and Tetris.

You get an empty city grid, blocked by streets and such, where you have to "build" buildings and houses. The grid is of course made of 1 block squares. On the touch screen, you "draw" what tetris block you want to put down to build by click the shape into the grid. The various shapes you can use show up on the bottom like the next piece in Tetris, except you can usually always choose between 4 different shapes.

It's 100% touchscreen and pretty easy, but I can see it getting more difficult in the later levels if they add a sharp time limit or you have to build bigger buildings.

Did this description make sense at all?

Edit: Oh, as you progress, the game starts to require you use ONLY certain color blocks for some buildings, to dictate what kind of building they would be (like SimCity), so I can see the challenging puzzle aspect coming from that.

SimpleSimon08

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Donato_Dobango said:
Okay, let's see if I can describe this:

It's a cross between Sim City and Tetris.

You get an empty city grid, blocked by streets and such, where you have to "build" buildings and houses.

Read this much lost interest as it sounds dull (the game not your description). Gonna give it a miss.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
I apologize if my description sounds dull, but I must say after beating the first world: the time limit they give you and the different "kinds" of buildings you can make lead to one exciting puzzle game.

It certainly is better than another crappy Bejeweled clone.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Around world 4 the game does get a bit frustratingly hard.

That and I'm on level 5-2 right now and it says I'm already 68% done. I've only played for maybe an hour total so far.

Seems like a game that can be beaten in one sitting and taken off a flashcart.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.