DS #3972: Moon (Europe)

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I really liked this game. The only things I disliked a little was, that there should have been more enemy-verity and the lack of multiplayer.

But the droid was awesome!

I would have rated it 8/10, since I just had fun playing it
wink.gif

henkp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
yes it's good, although a little confusing sometims because a lot of graphics look alike. I actually had fun playing this, just like master mo. For more user-based opinions, the USA-release was a looooong time ago, and its release thread is filled with them
smile.gif

EliteKill

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I love this game. From time to time I pick it up and start a mission at random. The weapons are great fun, espcially the last one.

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
henkp said:
yes it's good, although a little confusing sometims because a lot of graphics look alike. I actually had fun playing this, just like master mo. For more user-based opinions, the USA-release was a looooong time ago, and its release thread is filled with them
smile.gif

thanks guys, i should've thought of that, im just really out of it really tired. thanks guys.

- Karaku32

D

Deleted-119707

i didntreally like this game. i was expecting it to be a Metroid:PrimeHunter copmetitior and it was no way near the quality of MPH.
Just My Opinion.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
Eh? What's this? Was there another release?

Anyway the cover looks great. Reminds me of Metabarons.

edit: can't find it...
frown.gif

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Took long enough for this to be released in other regions. Didn't particulary like it either. Just found the gameplay to be dull overall and did anyone else find the sounds just horrible?

adzix

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Australia
yep, sound fx and music were both dull and un-inspired, which is a shame because that can add so much extra atmosphere and value to a game.

RedHero

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gameplay is pretty good, as far as FPS gameplay on the DS goes. But yeah, the sounds are horrible... music is horrible too. And because of that, I just couldn't play the game anymore after a few level. Sound... well, I could play with bad sound. But I just cannot play a game that doesn't have enjoyable music very long.

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I think I will replay it now. I liked it really much back in January- will try to revive the memories now
smile.gif
It was the first game I played on my new DSi....

yuyuyup

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This game is simply awful. Plays like Doom with no jumping or ducking, incredibly repetitive and poorly detailed enemies, weapon effects, sound effects, etc. Tons of worthless corridors leading to rewardless exploring (unless you count filling out the map a reward,) AWFUL campy story told a million times over, the graphics are ONLY good in the cutscenes. But the worst aspect of this pile of shit is the music. What an incredibly grating and screeching soundtrack. Even the sound quality is somehow inexplicably sub-tolerable as if we are listening to an 8kbps real audio file. The only good things about this game: it rips off a great game (prime: hunters obviously,) and the controls for what they're worth are good. But holy shit I don't know what the hell you people are talking about calling this game good.

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I didn't like it at all personally. I prefer MPH, Also I'm not a FPS fan when it comes to the DS. (COD for the DS wasn't too bad)
Love FPS games on consoles though

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1