DS #3964: Flower, Sun and Rain - The Endless Park (USA)

Master Mo

F.R.E.E.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It looks so interesting but an average score of 56.46% (source: gamerankings.com) is just pretty bad
frown.gif

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
POOP, SHIT, CRAP....either way...thats my thoughts on the (E) version i played....

why not localize some GOOD games WORTH our time!?!?

and not waste the poor widdle consumers money

Kevin242

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this looks like one weird game... sometime's I like the weird ones, I will give it a try what do I have to lose?

tuckshop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I liked this game a lot
i was looking forward to it though
i'm not saying it doesn't have issues, but its an old game
i like anything made by suda51, No more heroes, definitely had issues and a lot of people liked that
If you like games that don't involve you trying to save the world from a magic dragon or some shit whilst fighting in boring random battles then i'd recomend this

In short i'd describe it as hotel dusk but written by someone who suffers from a mental disorder

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Reminds me of some Commodore 64 games I had where I had NO IDEA what the fuck was going on (either because I was too young at the time to understand Twin Peaks style plots or because the game was created in the bedroom of someone with a mind bending personality disorder) and I was never sure if the graphics were just bad or were supposed to be surreal and nightmarish. It's certainly worth playing around with, if only because it's such a unique game, but I just couldn't get into it. Again, I wasn't sure if that was because I didn't 'get' it enough or if the game really was bad. Can imagine if Bob's Game ever saw the light of day it would give me a similar feeling to playing this.

kernelPANIC

Trophies
Website
www.kanjiswipe.com
XP
Country
Japan
tuckshop said:
I liked this game a lot
i was looking forward to it though
i'm not saying it doesn't have issues, but its an old game
i like anything made by suda51, No more heroes, definitely had issues and a lot of people liked that
If you like games that don't involve you trying to save the world from a magic dragon or some shit whilst fighting in boring random battles then i'd recomend this

In short i'd describe it as hotel dusk but written by someone who suffers from a mental disorder

Thank you. This is the kind of opinion that I appreciate, and not opinions like "this is garbage" or "this sucks" and then just press the reply button.

Elritha

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
tuckshop said:

I do enjoy adventure or story based games, so I'm going to try it out. It being weird could be bonus points. I prefer not being able to guess the plot.
happy.gif

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
TraumaHoundNDS said:
I've never played one of these digital novel type games, are they like a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure style of "game" or are they point-n-click adventures? Or both??
Digital novels are pretty much choose your own adventures, but this isn't one of them. You run around solving little numeric puzzles and stuff, like "upside-down baby, reverse birthday", the solution to which is your birth date in reverse. The game does some cute tricks like telling you to look on page 13 of the manual to find Sumio's birthdate; in the manual there is an empty space for you to write in a birthdate of your choosing.

P

pasc

This was the weirdest game I had played in my life and I played the jap and the EU version.

Still it is a piece of art ! It remains one of my most liked weirdo games ever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)