DS #3954: Roogoo Attack (USA)

hova1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
oh what a surprise, i didn't knew that it was coming out so soon. I only heard good things about it.
I'll be trying it out.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Supposedly, as you progress through the game, it takes an almost Professor Xavier-esque mind to get all the holes to where the shapes are falling.

Knock another game off my Hype Machine! They are dropping like flies, but in a good "My Flashcart is full of great games to play" way.

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Played on the 360, was ok. the split screen kinda kills it for me.. the graphics seem a bit rushed, there isn't much needed for the in-game graphics but what they used doesn't look polished... may keep it a bit longer and see how it goes... Wii unlockables... no Wii
frown.gif

Necromanson

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I enjoy the puzzle genre so I'll be giving this a go.

If I remember I'll come back here and give my impression (I'll probably forget)

EDIT: Yeah it seems all right. I played it for about fifteen minutes, I can see how it might get difficult later on.

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
It is challenging as it gets faster. I already anjoyed the Wii version a bit, so I'm going to check this out.

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
I'm kinda puzzled
moogle.gif
On one hand, it looks promising, on the other hand, I don't like puzzles too much.... Is the game all right for a person not really crazy about puzzles? Could I ask for a couple of opinions on that?
biggrin.gif

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
If it's done well this looks like the kind of game I could get into.

Uzumakijl said:
Oh, I remember me playing with something like this when i was 5 years old i might try this, If someone tells me how much this uses L and R i would appreciate it.

OT: You probably know this, but if your L and R buttons are becoming unresponsive then sealing your lips around them and blowing hard usually fixes them like magic. A friend of mine's L&R buttons got so bad neither of them worked at all and after doing this they acted just like new. Most common cause is dust and crap getting in the way of the contact, especially if your DS tends to live at the bottom of your school/work bag.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: how are you @SylverReZ