DS #3928: Mega Man Star Force 3: Red Joker (USA)

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
haha,guess u be seeing lots of FC soon
biggrin.gif

so many aces and 1 joker
ohmy.gif

P

pasc

it is the last one in the series, sad but a relief (good to not have to catch up on this anymore phew) anyway, red for me since I prefer red over ANY color there is xD.

RPG Hacker

Trophies
Website
rpg-hacker.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
So finally it's here.

The voice acting is not spectecular, but at least it's there. It's a step into the right direction. In the menu and stuff like that it actually sounds pretty good. To other voices I have yet to get used. I won't use an undub patch.

Just one question, though: Why the hell "Transcode! Mega Man!"? Wouldn't it make more sense to at least be translated to "Transcode! Mega Man Star Force!"? Oh well.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RPG Hacker said:
So finally it's here.

The voice acting is not spectecular, but at least it's there. It's a step into the right direction. In the menu and stuff like that it actually sounds pretty good. To other voices I have yet to get used. I won't use an undub patch.

Just one question, though: Why the hell "Transcode! Mega Man!"? Wouldn't it make more sense to at least be translated to "Transcode! Mega Man Star Force!"? Oh well.

So he says..."Transcode Mega Man!"? You'd think they would have him say "Trancode! Mega Man Star Force!" considering in the Japanese version of this game, he says "Transcode 003: Shooting Star Rockman!" >_>

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
pieman202 said:
i think im gunna play this even though i haven't finished 1 or 2 yet >.>
and Solo is in the opening? :wtf:

yup, he's here
biggrin.gif

Ragna said:
QUOTE(RPG Hacker @ Jun 30 2009, 10:23 AM) So finally it's here.

So he says..."Transcode Mega Man!"? You'd think they would have him say "Trancode! Mega Man Star Force!" considering in the Japanese version of this game, he says "Transcode 003: Shooting Star Rockman!" >_>

haha, maybe capcom ran out of budget for the VA to say out more words?
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 9:02 am here