Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Blue Zoidberg said:
I remember playing this for hours on end, making lewd sheep and wood jokes...
Does anyone know if this includes the Settlers of Catan board game expansions, or is it just the base game?
"Anyone got wood? Anyone?"

I swear, every single time and it still makes me giggle.

Maktub

Trophies
XP
Country
DS1 said:
kwartel said:
Maktub said:
Hmmm a friend of mine is really into this game. I'll give it a try (if I can find it... :S)
Me to, but I expect it will miss the "together around the table and having fun" feeling.

I feel the same way, but it's pretty hard to get 3 people together for a board game nowadays.
Eh... no, I meant finding the game, but I did already.

Don't really get the mechanics (seems like its explained on the manual which I, of course, don't have). I'll have to ask my friend about it... seems interesting.

Anyone liking this, by the way, will most probably like www.kdice.com (a free game very much like risk) of which someone made a port into the DS.

Gimmy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Iceland
WOW, where did that cane from??
anyway me and my friends are soooooooo gonna play this, especially on convensions.
this game really shines with other players, the human interaction is awesom!

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hangs on the Acekard 2i AKMenu 4.17 WH:81 right at the beginning. I start a new campaign it shows the first island, touch the tick to proceed and it gives two black screens.

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Oh yesss! I loved the boardgme so much! I could play it hour for hour without being bored.
biggrin.gif

I've even played it on my comp a way back... But I'm definitely gonna try this one out!

crazyshiza

Trophies
XP
Country
Was just playing this and it is a great replication of the board game. The cpu players also seem pretty decent. I was only playing free-play, I haven't tried the campaign mode.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality