Link5084

Sword & Shield at your service
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WTF? Johnny Bravo? His cartoon got cancelled ages ago. Why would a game based off the defunct cartoon come out right now?

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:
WTF? Johnny Bravo? His cartoon got cancelled ages ago. Why would a game based off the defunct cartoon come out right now?

Same reason there was a Biker Mice From Mars game?

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
OH YEAH

hey-baby-wanna-go-out-with-me
JohnnyBravo3.gif

EDIT: OH MOMMA the rating is so high

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
The game is a port of a late generation PS2 game.

It plays like a series of half baked minigames you have to win so you can win the overall dating gaming show and a date with a hottie.

The game features crappy graphics, about only 3 lines of text dialogue that's repeated almost instantly, and games that play like a third rate Mario Party as programmed by Ubi-Soft during a lunch break.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Keep in mind, I'm someone who was waiting to play this since it was originally supposed to be released way back last December.

I didn't hype it up in my mind or anything, but I was still extra disappointed for even caring enough to wait for it as a Johnny Bravo fan.

S

solarsaturn9

Johnny Bravo is awesome, so what if people are making shitty games in his image. This cartoon was one of the funniest on television. Cartoon Network needs to take a hint and go back to Cartoon Cartoons because all of their programming now sucks harder than Nickelodeon and Disney combined.

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Link5084 said:

Because Johnny Bravo *shouldn't* have been canceled.

I, for one, am glad to see this game. I miss this show. I'll probably be checking this one out, just for a little fill off good cartoons that have died off.

Now... where's my new Samurai Jack game?!

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
berlinka said:
OW MOMMA!*

* this means the series started of very funny but later on became a boring lazy produced cartoon with bad scripts and not much to laugh about

i agree, but I'll save my cartoon rants for some cartoon-related forum.

Anyway, this game is lame. You'd think if developers wanted to make games from canceled cartoons, they'd give it their all, like John K, only with videogames.

**goes to some cartoon-related forum**

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
WildWon said:
Link5084 said:

Because Johnny Bravo *shouldn't* have been canceled.

I, for one, am glad to see this game. I miss this show. I'll probably be checking this one out, just for a little fill off good cartoons that have died off.

Now... where's my new Samurai Jack game?!

The same way as Dr Who got cancelled but they sold merchandise and magazines for years, same goes for the original Star Trek, whilst there are fans... there is money to be had....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over