Remco13 said:
It's now available at ds-scene!!!
rolleyes.gif
+1

Gianny go there to download!!!!!
rolleyes.gif

C'mon like I said the file name!!!

Found a vid

Edit: Recmo..... R-E-M-O-V-E I-T!!!!!!!! And you wrote DS-Scene just now. I thought you were joking. Looks like you are just a retard huh
dry.gif

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Going to stick my neck out here but I think its one of the best racers on the DS, ranks alongside Mario and Speed racer. The graphic style help it move at a real nice rate, its polished and plays well.

There is a stunt park to do tricks and there seems to be lots of tracks and upgrades. Nice powerups, like planting a tree in the middle of the track or bubbles to lift your opponent off the track.

There is also online play, so big bonus there.

I would easily give it 8 out of ten, possibly more when I have played it for a bit longer depending on if the game can continue to evolve or stays the same.

yaynds.gif

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm, this game has many sidequests, and the stunt park is neat, but Mario Kart's framerate is better. I love the customization in this game.
tongue.gif

dragonbladerxx1

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Raika said:
Hmm, this game has many sidequests, and the stunt park is neat, but Mario Kart's framerate is better. I love the customization in this game.
tongue.gif
so this game is not better than mario kart? the only thing thats good is the customize thing? im trying it out any way.
smile.gif

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
dragonbladerxx1 said:
Raika said:
tongue.gif
so this game is not better than mario kart? the only thing thats good is the customize thing? im trying it out any way.
smile.gif

"Is it better than Mario Kart"... nobody can answer that question except you, its all a matter of taste. I cant see any staggering differences with the framerate, its smooth and doesn't jerk at all, that's all that matters. There is more to do than Mario kart and there are customisations and has online play.. I think its Just as good as Mario Kart, it has more to do and customising but Mario is a better when racing.... Like I said though its your preference.....

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
what is up about this game???

people at DS-SCENE on this Topic can't shut the fuck up about "no downloads.."

typical 1 post noob...

anyway...

this is when you put mario kart with about 5 sticks of Dog Shit and put it in a blender....downloaded it. and removed it 5 minutes later...IMO anyway...maybe i'm spoiled from Mario Kart DS

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funem said:
Going to stick my neck out here but I think its one of the best racers on the DS, ranks alongside Mario and Speed racer. The graphic style help it move at a real nice rate, its polished and plays well.

There is a stunt park to do tricks and there seems to be lots of tracks and upgrades. Nice powerups, like planting a tree in the middle of the track or bubbles to lift your opponent off the track.

There is also online play, so big bonus there.

I would easily give it 8 out of ten, possibly more when I have played it for a bit longer depending on if the game can continue to evolve or stays the same.

yaynds.gif

Cool. Glad to hear it. I'm getting it right now. I wasn't necessarily anticipating the game, but I had intended on at least trying it. I know EA can be counted on to put at least a modicum of effort behind their MySims games, since it's one of the few new series for them that's actually turning a profit.

Which, by the way, they seem to be cracking down a bit in terms of piracy. I won't, of course, name any names, but a particular site I frequent had a quaint msg. regarding the game, though they're still hosting every other game there. Guess someone from EA dropped them a line to say, "hello."
ph34r.gif

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
this game is good not as good as mario kart me n i domination were playing wifi and there was no lag there too its good i would give it 7/10

Feels Good Man

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The items seems to be a bit unbalanced I think. I'll play more of the game and tell you since I just played the first race.

I dont really like how your car spins out if you're drifting and you end up in the sand. Kind of annoying

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Yeah, EA seems to go serious about piracy from now on. Well, it's kinda understandable after their financial report on portables- on the portable market most of their profits stem from DS and iPhone
smile.gif

OK, leaving piracy alone, I should say I'm pretty much impressed by the actual game. I expected to see just your Mario Kart with MySims, but... The EA guys did an impressive work, thinking up the town and stunt park stuff along with sidequests and WFC. Though I just LUV MK, this one feals much more...extensive. Thought I would just give it a try, but now I'm seriously considering sticking with it for some time.

Does anyone feel like exchanging WFC codes? I'm not sure if it's all right in this thread, as I'm still a newbie, but still
cool.gif

Frostshocker

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ibis_87 said:
Does anyone feel like exchanging WFC codes? I'm not sure if it's all right in this thread, as I'm still a newbie, but still
cool.gif

I made a thread just for exchanging the codes earlier today

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=161385

so if anyone does feel like a game just add your code there
biggrin.gif

(ps i know about the "dont create friend code threads")

but the friend code database has been down with a IPS Driver Error for a while now

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's pretty cool so far. I like that it's not merely a cart racer, but they've basically made a MySims game with racing as the focus. So, there's that whole open-world element.

Anyone tell me how to drift, though. I see my opponents drifting during races, but I don't know how. They don't give you any info other than A to accelerate, B to brake.
unsure.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: ssssey ioBtneicnA@