Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What decidedly non-suggestive boxart!

pitman said:
Another witch touching game ?
I think you play the witch in this one.

Although no, that doesn't answer your question.

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

(Ahhhh, there we go, finally figured out how to post youtube vids)
I hope I am allowed to post this. Anyway, this should give most of you the basic idea of of the gameplays.
So yes, it looks like another touch screen witch game.
Although, to be frankly honest, this is my first time seeing one. Looks kinda quirky, almost cute enough to try >>

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hop2089 said:
Finally a game where the witch isn't getting herself exploited.

frown.gif

Ah well, still looks good. Looks like there's some rune casting in it. Still, everything's better with witch fondling.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, tinkered with it a bit, and it's pretty darn cute. The controls are a bit "meh." Seems you move the character with the D-pad, but do everything else with the stylus, including initiating conversations. But there doesn't seem to be anything risque about the game; it actually has a Harvest Moon vibe to it. I could definitely see Atlus picking this game up for a U.S. publication. Of course, I'm guessing they'd change the box art. A big, curving broomstick coming from between that girl's leg might be perfectly acceptable in Japan, but Americans are generally much more prude about that sort of stuff.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/