DS #3828: Naruto Shippuden: Ninja Council 4 (USA)

kosheh

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's not on the box - therefore, it was removed. ;3;

and spoilers the best Ninja Council is the one after this - Gekitou! Naruto VS Sasuke. Character sprites are resized so more action happens onscreen and the three-man cell from the second title returns [except you can assemble your own team - that, and you can pull off two-people specials]
tongue.gif

nathenlieu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the game freezes after u hear naruto say the beginning
can some1 help? im using the ysmenu but im
pretty sure its not the newest version

BlueSword

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
WHY is everyone complaining about the voices?

In every single localized game there's always some random fanboy with "I prefer the japanese voices, I want a undub"

You want the japanese voices? then play the damn japanese version

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueSword said:

In every single localized game there's always some random fanboy with "I prefer the japanese voices, I want a undub"

Because it's fashionable for young kids to say they prefer the Japanese voice overs. Of course, when I was a kid, I tore holes in the knees of my jeans just so they could look worn. So, I have no room to criticize.
tongue.gif

kalmis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Finland
Oh the demands
rolleyes.gif

English menus and text but original Japanese speech please. When it's free I guess you can ask for anything uh. You can always mute the sounds if its unbearable, at least it is possible understand the game now.

ThommyDude

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
why doesn't this game work? it stops awhere you hear naruto say the name of the game with his idiot voice... running M3Si mply with YSmenu.. maybe that?? someone tell me why it wont work... i still have some hopes for this game(just a little)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I gave it a try last night out of morbid curiosity (being a fan of the anime), and as expected, it sucks. The platforming is boring, the combat is a joke, mapping the specials to the touch screen is a poor idea, as is the mapping run to the B button. The premise is ridiculous, and the game is a total waste of time for Naruto fans. I do like being able to walk up certain walls, though. But that's about it. It's amazing how little respect they manage to give this property. One of the most popular franchises in the world, and they keep shoveling out this shite onto the DS.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BlueSword said:

because to some people, the american voices are bad. some are good while others like naruto is bad. damn rapsy voice. ALSO, why play the japanese version when you can just undub it? english text and original japanese voices FTW! =p

QUOTE(N-TG @ Jun 3 2009, 01:31 PM) xshinox if an undub is made 100% I will try this game... (and finish it maybe
tongue.gif
)
i just made a undub of it and it works good. i also made a undub of ninja council 3 xD

Darkk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
irpacynot said:
Well, I gave it a try last night out of morbid curiosity (being a fan of the anime), and as expected, it sucks. The platforming is boring, the combat is a joke, mapping the specials to the touch screen is a poor idea, as is the mapping run to the B button. The premise is ridiculous, and the game is a total waste of time for Naruto fans. I do like being able to walk up certain walls, though. But that's about it. It's amazing how little respect they manage to give this property. One of the most popular franchises in the world, and they keep shoveling out this shite onto the DS.

Yeah I know what you mean, they could do alot better. I like the Naruto Path of the Ninja ones though, especially number 2 with wifi ;o

herriot126

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On my R4i the game doesnt work. I heard it's because of the firmware, is it true? It stops working after Naruto says The title on the title screen. Is there any way to fix this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)