DS #3822: Rhythm Paradise (Europe)

rf y

Trophies
XP
Country
hey u crack heads u all need to get a life not about playing pokemon also u retards fuk urselfs
moogle.gif
yaypsp.gif
lecture.gif
gbasp.gif
hate2.gif
hey

Hero-Link

Hero of Derrr
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Flozem said:
I'm a drummer - I got Rhythm, but 9 out of 10 minigames I find myself wondering whether the game is even keeping time right... and flicking has nothing to do with rhythm - it makes too easy games harder - that's all.

I removed it from my flashcart since I'm really worried this game will actually destroy my feel of rhythm.
rolleyes.gif

whatever mate!

just because your a drummer doesnt make you an expert.

i have tons of friends that play in several bands, i actually suck at playing any instrument, but no one ever said anything of that sort.

Guess your the only one with a sense of rhythim.

whoever hasnt tried this game yet, doesnt know what its missing, the game is awesome, if you enjoyed this one try the GBA version (Japanese only though
frown.gif
)

Flozem

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
omg lol - I'm just saying this flicking stuff sucks and makes you move in the worst anti-rhyhmic way ever... Only mini-game I liked so far is the robot filling station, just because you don't need to "flick". Now elite beat agents at least did a decent job with normal tap-tapping commands.

No need for going all-out on this fanboy and omg you can't drum stuff. Been doing drums and melodic percussion & marching drums for like 22 years now. Even deemed good enough for teaching kids. Rest assured: I can keep time.
rolleyes.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM