JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
Sabertooth said:
ok, so im realy new to this and cant find a working rom, i have to start over form the beginning everytime i play this game, any1 knows what im doing wrong?
Are you using a flashcard or an emulator? If you are using an emulator, don't forget to save T.T

Sabertooth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DieForIt said:
Sabertooth said:
ok, so im realy new to this and cant find a working rom, i have to start over form the beginning everytime i play this game, any1 knows what im doing wrong?
Are you using a flashcard or an emulator? If you are using an emulator, don't forget to save T.T

I'm using a R4DS card

Joey Ravn

F*** you, Nintendo!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
UltraMagnus said:
what is happening on july 19th? and what exactly do you have to do to get this?

The Secret Key event, which gives you the key item needed to switch between Rotom forms, will be on WiFi from June 8th to July 19th. You'll have to access the Mystery Gift option in the main menu (after you've unlocked it in the game) and select "From Nintendo WiFi Connection". More info here.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Sabertooth said:
DieForIt said:
Sabertooth said:

I'm using a R4DS card

Just to be clear, IF you're asking for a rom link that isn't allowed (nor is supplying such info).

Sabertooth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
dice said:
Sabertooth said:
DieForIt said:
Sabertooth said:

I'm using a R4DS card

Just to be clear, IF you're asking for a rom link that isn't allowed (nor is supplying such info).

I'm not asking for a rom, there are enough to find, but it isn't allowed to ask for help either?(srry for bad english)

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Paid 99P for this thing today.
'course it's a trade in 3 and get for 99p offer but well worth the shovelware I gave them LOL!
I have completed the (U) but I got carried away on pokesav so by using the cart I can't possibly cheat and ruin it for me this time
yaynds.gif
rofl2.gif

(I hope they do the same offer for heart gold and soul silver it would be fantastic)

eltrut

Trophies
XP
Country
So this has finally come out on the interwebs.

I bought this in Australia (assuming it is the standard E version) on the 14th. I was tempted to dump it but i didn't have a clue how to go about releasing it.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Sabertooth said:
dice said:
Sabertooth said:
DieForIt said:
Sabertooth said:

I'm using a R4DS card

I'm not asking for a rom, there are enough to find, but it isn't allowed to ask for help either?(srry for bad english)

You are allowed to ask for help in getting your game to run, but not for a download link, your post (IMO) could have been viewed as either which is why I said "IF".

RadioShadow

Trophies
XP
Country
Bloody Pokémon remake being released the same time as Punch Out Wii. This is the reason their were no copies at my local Game Shop.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: HBD 2U