DS #3724: Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side 1st Love Plus (Japan)

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh god, FINALLY, now we can start decomposing it for the translation
yaynds.gif

Jei

Translator and romhacker wannabe
Trophies
Website
space.offgamers.com
XP
Country
Brazil
mrfatso said:
isn't this another visual novel?
Frankly, this game was already released. It's a better version of #0918 - not a remake, they just added full voice acting (as this version is the double of the size of the first one) and some extra events, the core of the game is pretty much the same.

Also, even if Tokimeki Memorial is "just another visual novel", it features some things that most VNs don't, like a system that makes the characters' voice actors say your name along the regular text - it was pretty original back then, and it's still making a difference since I don't remember other VNs with a feature like that.

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
Jei said:
mrfatso said:
isn't this another visual novel?
Frankly, this game was already released. It's a better version of #0918 - not a remake, they just added full voice acting (as this version is the double of the size of the first one) and some extra events, the core of the game is pretty much the same.

Also, even if Tokimeki Memorial is "just another visual novel", it features some things that most VNs don't, like a system that makes the characters' voice actors say your name along the regular text - it was pretty original back then, and it's still making a difference since I don't remember other VNs with a feature like that.

cool, thanks for the info, that makes it a lot original and i don think any other VN has such a feature yet
frown.gif

SplashTOMATO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The name-saying feature is EXTREMELY limited (generally limited to two Japanese syllables like Ai or Rii), but nonetheless it really adds to connecting to your characters somehow. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)