DS #3686: Zubo (USA)

pongozila

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's a VERRY FUN GAME! I dunno if there is any diference from the E version since i didn't played it.. I discovered this game existed TODAY!
wacko.gif
LOL

layzieyez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone see if the sav file works from E version? If not, I'll just stick to the E instead of the U. One of my favorites on the DS.

Martiin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is this like Boxhead Zombie, from the online flash series?!
I love Boxhead Zombie series!!
:3 I must test this quickly!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

nvm imo i think this game is terrbile

EmeraldEx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
mrfatso said:
anaxs said:
is it a fun game and wat it about?

basically, this is a rpg and u battle using these tiny people. During battle, u attack according to the rhyme.

And yes, it is pretty fun, the enemies attack are varied so u don get bored of them, at least not yet for a long time anyway
biggrin.gif
That. Sounds. Amazing.

Kuschel-Drow

Trophies
Website
kuschel-drow.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Basically, this game was intended to be played by little children.
Saves should work like they always do, if you just rename them to fit the rom name you're using. (I've never experienced anything else so far)

It's true that there are much better RPGs out there for the DS, but this game is pretty fun, plus I find the graphics quite appealing.
smile.gif
At least it's worth trying. It might still hit someone's taste.

Rommstain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Zubo is first and foremost a Rhythm Action game, the RPG elements are minimalistic and for the most part inconsequential.
You collect (kind of like pokemon) and form a party out of little super-deformed characters based around pop-culture genre cliches (pirates, cowboys, aliens, robots, b-horror monsters, etc) and have them duke it out with various doppelgangers.
The basic roundup:
- The environments are quirky, bright and colorful, kind of like what you'd find in a kirby game;
- The music is upbeat and amusing, but somewhat limited in variety;
- The story is nonexistent -- "There's the Big Bad, you know the drill";
- The combat mechanic is very simplistic but fun and most fighting moves differ only in their tap sequence\visuals.

I suck at rhythm games, although I love them very much, but was able to do quite well in this game, at least until the tap sequence difficulty increased. So this may be a good introduction to the genre for those of us with rhythm deficiencies (like myself).

P.S.
I can't say there are many "better" games of this type, since I wouldn't categories it under "RPG", it's a simpler kind of rhythm game -- simple but enjoyable.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: