Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm....Wild Tangent, eh? I didn't notice that as the game booted. I seem to remember my spyware removers considering their software spyware when I ran some of that stuff on my PC a few years back. Of course, it's a pretty moot point on a DS, but still, I stopped running the Wild Tangent games for PC when I noticed that issue. Have they since stopped their spyware ways on PC's?

At any rate, I checked this out briefly. You slingshot a polar bear riding on an inner tube (other characters and alleys apparently get unlocked based on score) at the pins using the stylus, and then swipe left or right to sort of swerve him in the desired direction to knock all the pins down. Otherwise, it's standard bowling scoring.

It seems like one of those stocking-stuffer games you see around Christmas time. You know, like Elf Bowling. It's sorta ok, but it won't hold your interest long. It DOES have single and multi card multi-player, so that gives it a bit of friendly competition appeal.

A budget game to be sure. At least it used almost all of the 8megs that the game is.....it only trimmed 0.01megs off the file using NDSTokyoTrim.

I'd give it a very solid 6 out of 10.

gbaelink

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Funny cover~Polar Bear Bowing~
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users