CCC Member!
Trophies
Website
www.holidaygamerz.zoomshare.com
XP
Country
hahah horse racing..
biggrin.gif
Depends how they make it.. I cant think anyway they could make a good horse racing game..

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
agreed, if they made a horse racing game, that would have been better, even if its a weak version like 3 horse and just keep betting the same thing over and over again, i might get that
biggrin.gif

jecus, just how many horse game does the DS need anyway? at this rate, we have more my little ponies then actual pet...

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. Not only is the DS the king of RPGs this gen, but also the king of "horse sims".
yaynds.gif

I know I don't buy em, but I am guessing they do sell, which helps the DS overall IMO. Seriously, the DS is the system for everyone, from child to adult.

Shanon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
What about a version of good to firm for the ds. Old PC game where you bet on the races but also brought your own horses and trained them up to race too, was good fun. Would be alot better than all these crappy sims.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
LOL @ it prints money...Saw that on Game Roundup on Machinima Youtube channel.

F*** YOU @ THE COMPANY RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS SHOVELWARE!!!
You know what...... If spoilt little pre pubescent girls didn't continue to temper tantrum their parents for every stupid shovelware game, shovelware would be none existant and we would all be much better off... imagine s**t > horsii gamez
retrogamingchallenge.jpg
BAN THIS SHOVELWARE

Oh this reminds me, in the DS and Wii release tabs there should be another sub tab labelled SHOVELWAREZ in which dumps which make people want to commit suicide unless they're 5 year old girls with everything they ask for.
wink.gif
lol

mrfatso

That guy!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
btw, in case no1 noticed it, we have another horse game... its called my riding stable... i guess those guys probably thought, hey let's just flood the ds market with horse game, cos everyone love crappy horse game, don't they?
biggrin.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there