DS #3659: Magic Cheonjamun DS (Korea)

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool cover. Suggests a platformer/beat`em-up maybe? I notice they have a picture of the DS being held book-style. Hm...could be worth a look.
unsure.gif

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
Korean version of learn kanji (chinese character) software, but it has limited and specified 1000 characters that always starting with ????... blahblah

btw, unlike Japan, we don't write down character itself often. thanks to the King Sejong.
biggrin.gif

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
The thing on the cover looks like the monkey king, so i came here expecting it to be a beat em' up or RPG LOL. So its for learning kanji huh?

kjean said:
Korean version of learn kanji (chinese character) software, but it has limited and specified 1000 characters that always starting with ????... blahblah

btw, unlike Japan, we don't write down character itself often. thanks to the King Sejong.
biggrin.gif

Whats with always starting with ????? Some language rule or something like that?

JPdensetsu

Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
Taiwan
I think this "game" is specially made for Korean to learn Hanja. "Hanja is the Korean name for Chinese characters. More specifically, it refers to those Chinese characters borrowed from Chinese and incorporated into the Korean language with Korean pronunciation. Hanja-mal or hanja-eo refers to words which can be written with hanja, and hanmun refers to Classical Chinese writing, although "hanja" is sometimes used loosely to encompass these other concepts".

kjean

Trophies
Website
homeless
XP
Country
x.domination said:
The thing on the cover looks like the monkey king, so i came here expecting it to be a beat em' up or RPG LOL. So its for learning kanji huh?

kjean said:
... 1000 characters that always starting with ????... blahblah ...

Whats with always starting with ????? Some language rule or something like that?
"????" it's first 4 starting characters out of 1000. still don't get it?
unsure.gif

EDIT: DieForIt, Your explanation is better than mine.
laugh.gif

Gullwing

homo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DieForIt said:
I think this "game" is specially made for Korean to learn Hanja. "Hanja is the Korean name for Chinese characters. More specifically, it refers to those Chinese characters borrowed from Chinese and incorporated into the Korean language with Korean pronunciation. Hanja-mal or hanja-eo refers to words which can be written with hanja, and hanmun refers to Classical Chinese writing, although "hanja" is sometimes used loosely to encompass these other concepts".
How do you know all that stuff? Or maybe Wikipedia does.
(By the way, I love ur Pyoro
happy.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: happy birth +1