DS #3656: Pokemon Fushigi no Dungeon: Sora no Tankentai (Japan)

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
isnt there that ar code that changes language if you own acekard 2i? I don't really get how it works though

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Raiyu245 said:
Explorers of Sky? Another Mystery Dungeon? I didn't know these games were popular.
These are extremely popular in Japan. And most pokemon fans seem to like them too.
It got a 35 from Famitsu so i might try it.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why can't someone publish a REAL roguelike for the DS? I mean, POWDER is great, but it's only a homebrew(though by far the best rl on the DS), and the NetHack ports are unintuitive control-wise. The closest thing I've seen is Shiren the Wanderer, which even then was a half-assed attempt at the real thing.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I thought this game would be released in months but in April?

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon is pretty playable in Japanese,
you just don't know what the item names
and the text but I think thats not important.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OK this game has ot the sweetest intro of the whole series, and might I remind anyone that you can be Riolu and Eevee (even if you're a male this time I think) And Shinx as new starters, personally I'm choosing riolu because got pretty bored of the other starters but riolu is fighting steel, and can use some psychic type moves so that's pretty handy for type based dungeons.
Might take you a whiile to get the starter you want since... it's in japanese and there aren't any guides for it yet.
P.S if anyone has had Riolu what gender did you choose because I'm still trying with Male.
P.P.SYes! after 1.5 hours I got Riolu as a starter! (Male, Answer Yes to all the Yes/No questions but on the 3/4 answr questions pick the answer that doesn't have a ? or ! after it, bad tip I know but it should work eventually.... or use a cheat later on Y.Y)

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pretty early
biggrin.gif

I liked the previous series i'll definitely will be playing this, once the english release is out.

kobykaan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
agentgamma said:
Raiyu245 said:
Explorers of Sky? Another Mystery Dungeon? I didn't know these games were popular.
If it has Pokemon on the cover, it WILL be popular..

no your clearly mistaking Pokemon with NAKED CHICKS! ... they REALLY SELL STUFF!!!

back on topic I know its still early but ... anymore on this language change cheat code!?

cosmiccow

Original Hippie
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
will try this..but probably only when it is translated.

Shiren The Wanderer was the best commercial roguelike on the DS so far. I hope we will get some more...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night