smile.gif
!!

kdgun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
does somone know where to find a tag partner after defeating leon and luna or something at tag duel?

p.s. and can somone can give a link fore a walktrough

Nethalite

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
This game is alright, though I wish the game play could go faster. The only thing i found kinda bothersome is the cover I saw on the first page with the motor bike to play dueling cards?

Amisuke

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
kdgun said:
does somone know where to find a tag partner after defeating leon and luna or something at tag duel?

p.s. and can somone can give a link fore a walktrough

just beat someone in the underground and they will want to tag with you for the tournament after a few matches.

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hate to do this, but I didn't feel like wading through another 8 pages just to see if anyone has commented on my question yet when the servers are so slow, so anyways:

Did they make any changes to the card game mechanics or is the same old rules from every other game, but with new cards? i.e. did they add any real complexity to the card game mechanics?

(I'm still hoping for a MtG game...)

mewcuss

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Raiyu245 said:
I'm stuck at the part where I'm retrieving my deck and D-Wheel from the police, anyone know how to get past it?
From the main corridor (once you're in the building) go up (to the second screen of the main corridor) and left. You then have to dodge the guards (by watching their patterns and walking behind them or hiding next to bushes/machines until they pass) and go to the top left hand room to retrieve a pass (its in a crate). Go back into the main corridor (either by getting caught or by the route you came from) and go to the bottom left room of the main corridor, there will be a door that opens that is past the 2 guards. Once you go through the door you will see a desk with a computer on it in the middle of the room, press A next to the computer to activate a timed door release, you now have 3 minutes (or there of) to get to the room that is at the top left of the main corridor without being seen (or you'll have to go back again!). Once there, the elevator will take you upto a room with your deck and another pass which is for the big doors in the main corridor. The elevator will take you up to your bike and the next part of the adventure (look around before you pick up your bike).

cutterjohn said:
I hate to do this, but I didn't feel like wading through another 8 pages just to see if anyone has commented on my question yet when the servers are so slow, so anyways:

Did they make any changes to the card game mechanics or is the same old rules from every other game, but with new cards? i.e. did they add any real complexity to the card game mechanics?

Tuner/synchro summoning, speed spell cards/speed duels and 4 player duels are the biggest improvements to the game. The AI is still sucky and the game view isn't as great as 2008 (neither is the games speed either).

QUOTE(cutterjohn @ Mar 29 2009, 02:22 PM)
(I'm still hoping for a MtG game...)

Me 2!!!
yaynds.gif

mangatic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Shadz said:
Woo Yu Gi Oh... Funny...you can make an entire series based around a character who isn't in the game. That's sorta like...Pokemon without Pikachu. If that's a bad example for you, Megaman without megaman as a playable character, or taking any part in the game. (that analogy works better)
yugioh isnt the name of the main character, it never was, characters name was yugi (see the difference?) its like samus in metroid, if that's a bad example for you, link in legend of zelda..ok?
that guys name is yuusei.

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Well pretty good game...already finished the story mode...

And I am the first in online rating in my country
tongue.gif

It was all easy except the last part...1 vs 4 with no LP recovery...daaaaamn
frown.gif

kdgun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
is there something to do after u beat the king?

p.s. Wow, somone from turkey that knows the name yusei i am from turkey 2 but i live in the netherlands

cutterjohn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the responses guys! I guess that I'll just finish the Yu Gi Oh game that I did start before, and then lounge around hoping that Microprose gets resurrected and brings an updated version of their MtG game to the DS... and maybe a fixed version of arcomage(freezes or crashes eventually on most of the carts that I've tried it out on, still gun though...)

tori93

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
is there a patch or fix to change them game's language to english, i'm playing it on my new japanese dsi. it turns to english when i played it on my dsl( not japanese ver)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.