DS #3541: PokÃmon Platinum (USA)

GamerzInc

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm hoping someone has luck with this as I had none.
I own Pearl and would be Platinum if I could transfer my save file to it. I tried transferring my Pearl save file to a JPN Platinum rom but nothing went over except for I think things like money, trainer id, etc. My name didn't go (it was in English, probably wow) and I had no save data, pokemon, etc. I guess I'll try later with the English version. I seriously do not feel like playing this all over. It would be nice to just transfer save files between games.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
tinymonkeyt said:
sorry for being a noob, but what's the difference between this and D/P?
Modified storyline, e.g. gyms are in slightly different order, enhanced battle scene (poke mon move more apparently)
Extra content regarding wifi, differently obtained legtendaries and new formes, most importantly for me, catch giratina before the end of the storyline at level 49.

Definately worth a try if you've stuck with pokemon since it came out, or just getting into it.
personally I spent about 150 hours on diamong (bought it for once
tongue.gif
) I can see myself putting 50+ extra ours into this in competetive battling and such, so yeh gicve it a try
tongue.gif
*ramble ramble* [/endrant]

Zyenet

Trophies
Website
www.zyetendo.com
XP
Country
United States
Can someone get the names for all the frontier brains in the battle frontier, as well as facilities just in case they've changed? IM me or post here.

AIM: COOLCORGI
MSN: cool-corgi(at)hotmail.com
YIM: mr.corgi

GreenBanana

Trophies
Website
noino.iwarp.com
XP
Country
If you're going to try and crash the forum with an influx of visitors (despite the fact GameFreak has just been releasing the same game over and over with no only insignificant changes between versions), at least wait until the game's really available. Oh well, I guess at least this means a modified, usable version of PokeSav will be released so people can stare at what random numbers they've achieved (which is just an observational statement, and not a sarcastic criticism of that utility).

ENDscape

REBORN! I will post with my Dying Will!!!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hmmm....I dont know whats worst, drought or flood. I have too much games to beat now XD. I should save this when theres a drought and play suikoden for now. But i dont play my ds much anymore though...

Anyways glad to see this is out. INB4 IPS DRIVE ERROR!

Batman55

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Oh cool, been waiting for this!
What to play though! GTA, Avalon Code or Pokemon!? WHAT. A. MONTH.
I quit Diamond after 2 gyms so Pokemon is still kinda fresh for me.

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
HaniKazmi said:
This games actually hard! Spam attacks against your rival and you WILL lose.
Bah lol, I learnt my mistake with Diamond, pearl and Platinum (J), just chose Chimchar, leer twice and then tackle til it's dead.
tongue.gif
tip to everyone, POWER LEVEL wherever possible it really is beneficial against your rival in the future. Gaining to level 10 before jubilife is a good idea too, and I will be doing that for sure.
tongue.gif
in pokemanz, Quality over Quantity.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1