raulpica

With your drill, thrust to the sky!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Covarr said:
edit: does the overworld lag the way it did in diamond and pearl/??
Yeah, I was talking of that. I had this constant feeling that the overworld was lagging.
Oh well, I guess the only way to discover it is to play it
smile.gif

gumbyscout

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just wish they would of added a "battle speed" option. This is my main gripe with the DS games, their battles take like 3x longer than the gba ones did.

SCPChop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason once I press start at the title screen it goes black. I'm using R4 1.18. I'm really getting annoyed at these 1.18 issued but can't find a good guide to get YSMenu on the R4. Oh well.

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Flex_S said:
Gaisuto said:
Japanese saves work with the English game, I'm using mine right now.
tongue.gif

Do your pokemon have the japanese names or the english names?

I'm pretty sure the current names will stay in Japanese. So unless you gave it a nickname, the Pokemon's name will become English when it evolves. At least that's how it was in Diamond.

Cablephish

Show me...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
jincongz said:
Weird. The first battle against rival doesn't work on R4 with 1.18. It goes black screen. Guess my sister'll have to wait until we buy it on Sunday.
This does work on mine. My game hasn't crashed yet, and it runs perfectly. Maybe it was a one time thing?

But yeah, great week for releases, thanks to one of the people here at GBAtemp!

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sometimes I wish the great games have a little more time in between each other. I just beat Avalon Code yesterday, and now I'm stuck between this, Suikoden Tierkreis, and Rune Factory: Frontier for the Wii :\ (Though RF:F hasn't been dumped yet, its release is today so it should be in stores tomorrow or the day after).

Deleted member 94204

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cool, there's an option to link with the wii. I dunno if this is new or not but I don't remember it from D/P. I haven't succeeded in getting the message yet to register it so I turned wii connect 24 on and still no code. Then again I hacked the shit outta my wii so if anyone else succeeds in doing this please post what happens.

DxEggman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the JP version, wasn't that option to have the GTS messages sent to your Email address? Why'd they change it?
Damn smurfs make Nintendo America screw everything up......
unsure.gif

Does anyone else's Pokedex freeze when passing Sandslash, or going up from Manaphy? This is obnoxious.
hate2.gif

edwardorito

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
sa1amandra said:
Can't find the rom...dammit

Lol wonder why there isn't a ASK FOR THIS ROM AND BE BANNED, under the release info on the homepage

lol it'd be because everyone is away playing GTA and no one gives one about pokemon these days =/ *I admit I was looking forward to this more than GTA and I do not regret*

LOL me to
moogle.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Yeah agreed