Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
sa1amandra said:
Can't find the rom...dammit

Lol wonder why there isn't a ASK FOR THIS ROM AND BE BANNED, under the release info on the homepage

lol it'd be because everyone is away playing GTA and no one gives one about pokemon these days =/ *I admit I was looking forward to this more than GTA and I do not regret*

cupajoe

Have a cup of joe!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I might try to complete the pokedex.
smile.gif
wish me luck.

pikachuchuz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
sa1amandra said:
Can't find the rom...dammit

Lol wonder why there isn't a ASK FOR THIS ROM AND BE BANNED, under the release info on the homepage

lol it'd be because everyone is away playing GTA and no one gives one about pokemon these days =/ *I admit I was looking forward to this more than GTA and I do not regret*
Yeah I was waiting for Platinum longer than GTA CW. Though I gotta admit, that game is GOOD!
Damnit I can't find it either...
TO THE TORRENTZ!
smileipb2.png

funem

Retro Powered..
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Cool, I can now do all the things I have done a hundred times already... all over again..... as much as I hate to admit it, I will most likely play it all the way through no matter how little difference there are from other iterations of this franchise I have already played

pikachuchuz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
funem said:
Cool, I can now do all the things I have done a hundred times already... all over again..... as much as I hate to admit it, I will most likely play it all the way through no matter how little difference there are from other iterations of this franchise I have already played
Lol I know I do that too!
yaynds.gif
Wierd, no?

pikachuchuz

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeadLocked said:
blindmessiah said:
So..is it working on r4?
yes. I think it would be much easier to list the flashcarts that it doesn't work on
tongue.gif
yeah there's no piracy protection so of course it SHOULD work on r4 even though the makers dont even give firmware updates anymore.

JoyConG

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just as a fun-fact, anyone with Japanese progress just needs to rename their SAV file if you want to continue in English.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.