DS #3539: EA Sports Football Academy (Europe)

Discussion in 'GBAtemp & Scene News' started by Chanser, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Chanser
    OP

Chanser :o

Jun 27, 2006
    Monaco
    ^^ndsrelease-4678^^

2. funem

funem Retro Powered..

Nov 4, 2006
    out of nowhere....
    This cover has "bargain bin" written all over it

3. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    It is far worse than that. I've seen DSI games with better production values.

4. Hardcore Gamer

Hardcore Gamer GBAtemp Fan

Feb 1, 2008
    I didn't think this was a bad game. It's like the old panini sticker collecting crossed with top trumps, you even rip open the little bag of six cards after winning a game to see the new players you got, was like being a kid again. ;oD

And the mini games seemed ok for football fans, guess the shirts and badges, stuff like that.

5. garet12

garet12 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 19, 2008
    Gambia, The
    this game is not as bad as you might think if you look at the cover i think it is worth trying

6. moo422

moo422 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 18, 2008
    Canada
    @ hardcoregamer

judging games by their covers is the MO of 80% of this board. [​IMG] heaven forbid they track down and try games before posting.

the minigames were mediocre, but i loved the player cards and the actual matches!
    the matches remind me of the older famicom soccer and basketball turn-based sports sims/rpgs. izanuma eleven localization please?

featuring scolari in the game was a nice surprise - one of the few football coaches i'm familiar with [​IMG]

7. funem

funem Retro Powered..

Nov 4, 2006
    out of nowhere....
    I commented on the cover not the game. I wont comment on a game unless I have tried it.