DS #3523: Burger Island (USA)

gbaelink

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
The cover is funny, what is going on the small man on the right hand bottom.
blink.gif

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
GreenBanana said:
More flashware being ported to DS? Could the death of the video game industry be upon us again?

I wish this was more like Burger Time.
If you ask me, they realised selling $5 PC crapware at supermarkets wasn't nearly as profitable as selling $20 DS shovelware in supermarkets and gamestores.
smileipb2.png

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
gbaelink said:
The cover is funny, what is going on the small man on the right hand bottom.
blink.gif

That good sir is your stereotypical high class waiter... at your burger shack... on a deserted island.

I'll be honest, my mom has been looking for this one, but I tried it out, too, and it won me over.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
test84 said:
Ok now Evil Spiderman is enjoying this!

BTW, whats the best game in this genre on DS?

The original Diner Dash gets credit for being the original and a fairly good port.

I also liked, as a male who mainly enjoys shooters, Salon Sally for some reason. It was pretty relaxing and the leveling up/buying new equipment was enjoyable and rewarding.

Later this year we get another Diner Dash and Wedding Rush, which should round out the series nicely.

test84

GBAtemp's last ninja 2.
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Iran
Donato_Dobango said:
test84 said:
Ok now Evil Spiderman is enjoying this!

BTW, whats the best game in this genre on DS?

The original Diner Dash gets credit for being the original and a fairly good port.

I also liked, as a male who mainly enjoys shooters, Salon Sally for some reason. It was pretty relaxing and the leveling up/buying new equipment was enjoyable and rewarding.

Later this year we get another Diner Dash and Wedding Rush, which should round out the series nicely.

Thank you for your reply.

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
There's also countless knock offs and sequels out there, too, for the PC. Between Diner Dash 1-3, Cooking Dash, Cake Mania 1-3, Burger Island 2 (yes, there's a PC sequel to this game), Farm Frenzy 1-2, Ranch Rush, Restaurant Rush, Wedding Rush, Sally's Salon, Snowy's Lunch Rush, etc. There's also Spongebob versions of Diner Dash, too.

Just search for "Time Management Games" and you should get the full sweet of them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: