DS #3517: Grand Theft Auto: Chinatown Wars (USA)

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I used Supercard DS One + Enable Patch + 1.0M save file for GTA CW to work.

EDIT: I can't seem to get past creating a save in-game. I had played it on default with Enable Patch disabled and when i went to save it froze up.

bar7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got it to work on my r4. i edited the save from rapidshare, and i can start a new game and play, but then i switched ds off to start again and i am not starting from where it saved, it asks me to start a new game again?? is there any way to fix this?

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Onelouder said:
Has anyone else noticed the radio channels don't work, and all the cut scenes are static instead of anything? The audio is all messed up on that rom.

The cutscene I had went through had music playing in the background. You sure you might not have it on the wrong settings?

FlyingPretzel

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Iceland
bar7 said:
i got it to work on my r4. i edited the save from rapidshare, and i can start a new game and play, but then i switched ds off to start again and i am not starting from where it saved, it asks me to start a new game again?? is there any way to fix this?

can you explain more please ?

Onelouder

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
GameSoul said:
Onelouder said:
Has anyone else noticed the radio channels don't work, and all the cut scenes are static instead of anything? The audio is all messed up on that rom.

The cutscene I had went through had music playing in the background. You sure you might not have it on the wrong settings?

A few scenes worked, others didn't. The main one of the Jet was all CSHHHHHHHHHH noise, and it was definately without any music.

GameSoul

youtube.com/variantdevil
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Onelouder said:
GameSoul said:
Onelouder said:

A few scenes worked, others didn't. The main one of the Jet was all CSHHHHHHHHHH noise, and it was definately without any music.

What card are you running?

Demonic_Cr0w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bar7 said:

Please extrapolate

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
bar7 said:
WHAAAAAAAAAT???? WHICH FILE?

bar7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i used the sav from rapidshare that was posted here, hex edited it, and put it on the flashcard, i just tried with my dstt and i can play fine too but its not saving either.

Nivalis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bar7 said:
i used the sav from rapidshare that was posted here, hex edited it, and put it on the flashcard, i just tried with my dstt and i can play fine too but its not saving either.
Successful troll is successful

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
You can actually get into the game? or does it just freeze after you try start a new game..

OH how did you hexedit it by the way? just trim the size?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :tpi: