DS #3386: Ultimate Band (Europe)

d3x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Horrible game, GH On Tour knocks it six feet under. Even Alvin and the Chipmunks is better then this! At least there's some comic relief with the chipmunk take on known songs.

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kobykaan said:
video tbh its a bit crappy compared to GH
ARE YOU SERIOUS? This is way too easy. There's no challenge if all you do is click on notes with your stiluse.

I give this game a PHAIL

rated_f.jpg
FOR FAILER

Donato_Dobango

Trophies
Website
www.fairuseradio.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, from a musician's standpoint, all the preview is doing is hitting random notes for Whip It, sounding horrible while doing so, and getting 10x combos and "Awesome" for it.

If anyone wants a game like this that's fun and compact, Music Mon-stars is still king. Sure it's midi songs instead of actual recordings, but you get Depeche Mode, Pet Shop Boys, Numa Numa, the Tetris theme, Ghostbusters, and surprisingly the most fun, Britney Spears' Toxic.

d3x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Licardo7 said:
ARE YOU SERIOUS? This is way too easy. There's no challenge if all you do is click on notes with your stiluse.
Actually, you need to press the direction indicated on the "notes" on the D-pad, at least on guitar.

QUOTE(Orangegamer @ Feb 14 2009, 09:18 PM) is this like guitar hero?
or what?
It's nothing like it, by a long shot.

dweller

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I enjoyed a bit of music monstars - the good classic recognizable tunes made me laugh.

The music in Ultimate Band really sucks (IMO) and the action in playing the
instruments was clunky and dull.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol