DS #3373: Moorhuhn: The Pharaohs Treasure (Europe)

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hate these Moorhuhn games.

QUOTE said:
This game is a superb (lol doubt it) collection of excellent adventure-themed mini games embedded into an exciting Match 3 (The player's goal is to match 3 or more identical objects on the playing board) story about the adventurer Moorhuhn on his way to Egypt to find the amazing treasure of an ancient pharaoh.

Follow clues from Moorhuhn’s office in his Scottish castle all the way down to Egypt and its pyramids. The clues have to be deciphered by playing Match 3 g ames and freeing the pictures on the Top Screen from the tiles blocking the view. During the course of the game and the progress in the story, the various mini games can be unlocked. They contribute to the main plot as they let the player advance within the given storyline.

The Mini Games:

• Flight to Egypt: Manoeuver Mr Moorhuhn’s trusty yellow airplane through serious weather conditions, and shoot incoming thunderclouds.

• Save Habib: Load and shoot a cannon at several targets with the stylus, but be sure not to hit Habib!

• Spot the difference: Become an art critic and find the differences between two pictures on the Touch Screen by utilising the stylus.

• Number Puzzle: Delete the numbers on the Touch Screen with the stylus, until only the ones remain which add up to the number displayed on the left side of the screen.

• Whack a Mummy: Hit the mummies creeping out of the holes with the stylus that are holding up the same signs as displayed on the Top Screen

leinad

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
*Realy sad* ._.

I hate most moorhuhn games, but this one was a awesome point'n'click adventure on the PC , I think the only one I ever played trough, as I usualy declare those games as boring

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Purple_Heart was a SSD worth it? Did it make a significant diference?\