DS #3371: Visual Logic Training (Europe)

DukeDizko

Trophies
XP
Country
Finally! My my my...I thought this wasn't going to be released EVER although in store for months.
Now if they would come up with HOTD: Overkill I'd be sooo satisfied...

DukeDizko

Trophies
XP
Country
Dunno, I think the cover pic may be the German boxart (according to the RTL & P.M. [a science magazine]), so chances are that the original / English title differs or even has different promoters related to the country.

Sir VG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Costello said:
the filename lacks logic... " Visual Logic Training" ind-cvlp.rar ?
should have been "ind-vlt" not "ind-cvlp" yeah?

10 bucks CVLP is the serial, hence the file naming scheme, given that C is a used first letter and P is for PAL and it's 4 letters long.

Edit: Indeed it is. I looked at the DAT information on it and confirmed the serial is NTR-CVLP-EUR.

Banger

Me > | | < You ..Wanna Line dance?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The Lion got pwnt!

Speaking of logic... Why would a game looking to enhance you visually want you to look at a bright screen which in essentially is bad for someones eyes. Plus a game like this would probably make you relax your eyes less to preform better putting even more stress on them.

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Sir VG said:
Costello said:
the filename lacks logic... " Visual Logic Training" ind-cvlp.rar ?
should have been "ind-vlt" not "ind-cvlp" yeah?

10 bucks CVLP is the serial, hence the file naming scheme, given that C is a used first letter and P is for PAL and it's 4 letters long.

Edit: Indeed it is. I looked at the DAT information on it and confirmed the serial is NTR-CVLP-EUR.
that made sense !
it seems like I'll be needing to play this game on a regular basis
biggrin.gif

FAST6191

Techromancer
OP
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't scare me like that guys (it is only the third time I had a go at this release posting gig), granted it would not be as bad as the time I broke the RSS (Russian release of a Pirates of the Caribbean, RSS+unicode is apparently a no go).
Images aside from the icon came with the release.

Also
"Visual_Logic_Training_Multi5_EUR_NDS-iND" is the long name. It is included in the database (and as the translated name) but not on this page for whatever reason.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb