DS #3368: Josefine og DrÃmmespeilet (Europe)

stephenophof

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Issac said:
This and another game exists in swedish as well (I've seen them at GAME)

And there is a Danish version too!
wink.gif

d3x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Go Norway! There's another game called Labbe Langøre, which I don't really know if is produced in Norway or just translated. It's cool that a norwegian company has produced a DS game, only wish is was something good.

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Labbe Langöre, I think that might be swedish: Kalle Kunskap
biggrin.gif
Title8165-1.jpg

Didn't know Josefine was norwegian... my girlfriends little sister uses those games all the time (extremely annoying)

d3x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Yeah that looks like the same guy, this is the cover of the DS game
387444.jpg

Haven't played them, never will
tongue.gif

Labbe Langøre is according to Nintendo.no released by Nordic Softsales, who release educational and childrensgames in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland.

Josefine is developed and released by Pan Vision, at least that's what I can figure out. However it's not listed on Nintendo.no. They are also a Scandinavian company operating in the same countries as Nordic Softsales.

So that's the useless information about this provided free of charge from me who will not be playing these games unless it suddenly turns out I have a 6-year-old out there somewhere O.o
tongue.gif

However, I also remembered there was some news about a norwegian developer getting a license to develop for the DS, and I just realised it was none of these. So a little googling led me to the news. The company Agenius was in the news with this in february last year. The game they are working on is called "The Foreigner" and they call it an "intelligame", whatever that is. Almost a year has passed since the news and it's release is still TBA.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, no sabría cómo decirte