DS #3363: My Secret World By Imagine (USA)

DivineZeus

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Bah, the DS has too many "casual games"...
sleep.gif

Maat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The wii has a lot of casual games too.....
There are so many games like this , i always wonder who buy's it?
Since there are a lot so it must sell.

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the thing is, "casual games" like these are actually the reason why the DS and Wii outsell the PSP and PS3(altough PS3 also suffers under it's own price)

Cbunn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Where's Gauntlet? It was supposed to be released on february 1st... I've been waiting for this one for ages.

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Bah, more crap. But either way I can't complain. Unlike the Wii right now, the NDS has a large amount of good game releases, so it evens out. Whatever sells more DS's is alright by me!

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cbunn said:
Where's Gauntlet? It was supposed to be released on february 1st... I've been waiting for this one for ages.
Was delayed to April. According to the people who made, its still coming out in Europe.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
Wait, so it's no longer "Imagine: *Insert Crappy Concept Here*", but now it's "Blah-Blah-Blah by Imagine?"

That must mean the series is going in a new direction that's sure to make it one of the most epic series on the DS! Or not.
sleep.gif

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I guess some people just can't see the difference between $20> shovelware and $5 diary book. Maybe it's too insignificant?

What I can't believe is this Imagine company lives while Nintendo ignores Bob till he got mad

xanth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Raestloz said:
I guess some people just can't see the difference between $20> shovelware and $5 diary book. Maybe it's too insignificant?

What I can't believe is this Imagine company lives while Nintendo ignores Bob till he got mad

Ubisoft is a longtime well-known company. Bob is a guy in his basement who made one mediocre-looking RPG on RPGMaker.

They're obviously selling copies of the imagine games, otherwise they wouldn't keep releasing them.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu