ohmy.gif

Glacius0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ah yes, I remember being heavily unimpressed by the video and graphics as well. It looked empty and boring. Although famitsu can be wrong, it tells me that I'm at least judging a little bit too harshly but I still don't really feel like trying it
tongue.gif
I'll keep an eye on the posts here and see if someone has something positive to say about the game.

MegaAce™

Steal back your future.
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Grapics reminds me on Children of Mana
biggrin.gif

Looks good but I think, I have to wait for the english release when
one will be there.
Can't read japanese
laugh.gif

Inpression

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dingler said:
mrfatso said:
hopefully this game is playable without any japanese language knowledge
biggrin.gif
I really wouldn't count on it

Why do people always say that? Are they counting that the game will have such a poor, simple story they are able to understand or just expecting a miracle with an angel coming down from heaven and whispering the translation in their ear?

Goshogun1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game looks good. I always like a good action RPG every once in a while. It's definitely giving me a "Mana" vibe.

Trolly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Ah yes, I remember being heavily unimpressed by the video and graphics as well. It looked empty and boring. Although famitsu can be wrong, it tells me that I'm at least judging a little bit too harshly but I still don't really feel like trying it tongue.gif I'll keep an eye on the posts here and see if someone has something positive to say about the game.
Yeah, don't forget Famitsu gave Children of Mana a ridiculously high score like 38, but it was a distinctly average game and absolutely tanked in the US and EU. Could well be the same thing here! Of course, I suppose it's worth giving it a chance, so I'll still see what people will say like you are.

SplashTOMATO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Famitsu gave Children of Mana... 36... which imo is still ridiculously high for that mediocre game x_X;

Yeah, the graphics are really unimpressive, but I'm hearing that the gameplay is very nostalgic of Seiken Densetsu 2/3 that were for the SNES, and that's what I've been waiting to see on the DS
biggrin.gif

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
check out my japanese coach or some homebrew title released by someone which teaches one jap (which was rated well) so try them out to get a little info from the game as u can't learn everything besides u were studying english since u were a little bugger
I bet this game has very good mechanics,storyline and direction hence the 36/40 rating...
"You Don't Play Graphics, You Just See Them"

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Actually the battle looks smooth.

I'd rather play a 2D ARPG that plays well opposed to 3D ARPG that plays like crap.

But yeah, outside of battle it looks a bit dated. Feels like an early SNES game.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Beaten the first boss battle and this game makes you stay in one place for a long time info gathering before the boss shows up. The game isn't for people with no Japanese knowledge because of the extensive info gathering.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.