slut
OP
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Antarctica
I think I made a mistake, I'll look for the correct cover...

EDIT: I found this one:
vsgwfc.png

http://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/Icexg...cc5toQZ9bQpqlbo

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
Played this on my way to work this morning, it's not too bad. Imagine it's probably taken the concept from a flash game or something but it's not a style of puzzle game I've played before. Yeah, Steve Irwin features in the game but his contribution seems to be just being splashed across the title screen and the bonus tiles having the word "Crikey" emblazoned on them. You get a grid with various different animal tiles and you have to tap matching, touching tiles in order to chain them and then tap the last one of the chain again to make them vanish. The crikey tiles and freeze tiles are wild and give you bonus points or freeze the timer if you make them vanish. There's a "sickness timer" and if you let it get to the top without making a chain it makes some of the animal tiles 'sick' and they block your chains or something (Never happened to me yet). After each level you win a nice photo of an animal and some facts about it. Might be an OK game for kids.

gacktgacktgackt

Trophies
Website
thedeskandchair.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Why?

He was on television for years and years dicking about with animals, I think it was obvious that his death would undoubtably be animal-related.

Besides, I'm fairly sure everyone is taking the piss. Everybody loved Steve Irwin (except for maybe PETA), so all the comments you think are negative should probably be taken with a huge pinch of salt.

unz

Chaotic Neutral
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
gacktgacktgackt said:
I wonder if there's a very tasteless "Kill Steve" minigame in this. The Stingray (you) has to touch Steve with its barb (the stylus).
WANT. If anyone was wondering what kind of homebrew game to make, this is a brilliant idea.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Come on now, he wasn't such a bad person. He love all the animals and got 'personal' with them, jungle fever was in his blood.

Maximusje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Great marketing trick having Steve Irwin on the cover. Made me take a look at the game. 4/10: Fun Bejeweled-like (Bejeweled is better) gameplay, but waaaaay too easy and lacking a method to track your score (there's no completion time, points (well there are points, but you will always and up with the points cap because that's when you've beaten a level), chain length record, etc.). The animal pictures and information is a good reward and can teach children and maybe even adults something about the animal world.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs