DS #3299: Animal Boxing (USA)

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are only two people that should be posting in this topic: Hadrian and PETA.

smileipb2.png

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm sure Greenbanana will be happy this is released. LOL! He's been whining for it for over a month.
rolleyes.gif

It's an OK game. You hold your DS upside-down to play it and it's all touchscreen controlled except for blocking, which is done with the d-pad or buttons depending on whether you use left or right handed controls (I use left). Blocking seems a little tough though. Load times are extreme considering how small the game is.

Amazing that it took this long to be dumped. Better late than never I guess.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shit, I'm surprised PETA wasn't all over this like ketchup on eggs.

Which brings me to my next point:
In January 2009, a school named Spearfish High School was asked to change its name to Sea Kitten High School by PETA. In a letter to Steve Morford, principal of Spearfish High School, PETA said that the new name would "reflect the gentle nature of its current marine namesake." Morford didn't share his feelings about PETA, but said that he would not take the request seriously.

Brian117

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought you guys were joking about Greenbanana, but after going to his profile and seeing his posts, he totally is obsessed about this. He even posted on that GBA BIOS release, asking for the release.

What the hell.

Anyways, you actually turn the DS upside down? Wow, never seen a game that uses it that way.

I shall look into it.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
Lol its finally dumped. Im definitely gonna try this.
EDIT: I lol'd at all of GreenBanana's Animal Boxing posts!
rofl2.gif

ryukyus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I must say this game is awesome, love cellshaded on the ds, no training mode to get strong decent game but the graphic and animation is 10/10

Fabis94

Xbawx playa
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you can't get dumped games at GBAtemp why does it show the filesize and the file name?
I mean maybe i missed something and you can download games from here...

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Fabis94 said:
If you can't get dumped games at GBAtemp why does it show the filesize and the file name?
I mean maybe i missed something and you can download games from here...
You didn't miss anything, this is just for the sake of information!
This place is for discussion, information, and the community. That's pretty much all we are about
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nude chess is best